Rose Batiste,hit And Run Golden World 10" Acetate On E-Bay

De-to

Used to have this song in the same format but never knew who was singing it,played it to the lady herself and she said it wasnt her.Mine was unfinnished vocaly and it had a very haunting ending(still played it out on my limeted dj stint).Also at the same time Andy "Tats"Taylor got a Heart Trouble and Rob Wigley got a Daddy-O again in the same format as on sale on e bay

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Used to have this song in the same format but never knew who was singing it,played it to the lady herself and she said it wasnt her.Mine was unfinnished vocaly and it had a very haunting ending(still played it out on my limeted dj stint).Also at the same time Andy "Tats"Taylor got a Heart Trouble and Rob Wigley got a Daddy-O again in the same format as on sale on e bay

Also Tony coleby [r.i.p] had a copy of the sunliners-all alone on this format, which one of my mates bought from him for the pricely sum of £8 would love to know where that went

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Also Tony coleby [r.i.p] had a copy of the sunliners-all alone on this format, which one of my mates bought from him for the pricely sum of £8 would love to know where that went

Yes Harry RIP TC we were even luckier they were free.hope you are both well up there in the N East
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

I have never collected acetates - but I quite fancied having a go at that one - glad I didn't wait around to bid though as that price was way, way over what I would have wanted to pay for it :ohmy:

Cheers

Richard

Yep same here. Nice item though and an iconic Golden World slice of memorabilia for sure. Just a tad TOO pricey for me just to hang it on my record room wall.

Regards,

Dave

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!