• Replies 17
  • Views 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

any remember this being played at what era it belonged to

wigan / mecca etc

i like it personally but very much old school

I remember it from the late 70s got played everwhere It even got booted. Brings back memories for me inparticular an all dayer at Matlock Pavillion on a nice hot summer day. whistling.gif Think its strickly for the revival nights now :thumbsup:

Social source share

• 14 years later...

Hi guys   Thank for inviting me Back this Saturday As guest DJ  I have supported the venue for some time now but it  just gets better & better  with just good  (  SOUL )  music  .  and just for  £ 5 ,   A Great night out   SO come along to see for yourself . your  WELCOME .     Kev just  putt one of my record on        we hope to see you Saturday.     little GEORGE.

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

I found a copy in a junk shop in Aberdeen of all places around 77/78 and always thought it was original ... but turns out it's the boot.  Never knew it got played at the time (hence why I thought it was areal un as never knew it was booted). Always sort of liked it but never brave enough to play it out back then as a bit 'off the wall' latin/jazz a real Marmite record.  ... and would yo have had to cover it up as couldn't pronounce his name 🙂 

Edited by Soulstrutter
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!