Worst Soul Numberplate Ever ?

Guest allnightandy

Guest proudlove

]

Don`t you mean 10 years younger?

Yes mate,I stand corrected CHM 291C was first registered 17-03-1965.I will now repeat to myself "Stop being a smart arse!"

Social source share

Yeah, in the US they're also called "Vanity plates" but I've never heard of a secondary market for them. And I wonder what creates those insane values. I guess since the plates cover the whole of England where US plates cover a single state, there is less to choose from. Still seems extreme.

Its because we are stupid enough to pay for them, where as in the states you ask for what you would like and if its not rude or already taken you can have it. (I think thats how it goes)

thought JMs was SOUL ?

i have N50JL on me van.....

N5 DUL

nope, it was M 5OUL, i was gonna bid until my daughter told my wife..lol, think it went for about 850 ish,

went to a modern do a few months back and there was a chap in a white merc slk with 50ulr and i,ve a couple of gay mates who have N2 2MEN on there volvo

It was N5 DUL

It will be a vintage plate from pre-1982 when a 7-digit format was introduced here. I'm sure a helpful anorak will come on and tell us exactly when LAT 1N was registered :)

1974 :P

And yes, im sad enough and daft enough to want and pay for these 2 ......S1 5OUL & T1 OKEH I also bought M2 OKEH for a friend.

And I got them about 10 years ago, maybe more, when they were about £200 inc transfer.

:rofl:

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Guest gordon russell

Cheeky bugger, :)

I'm good mate, hope to be out and about soon now things have levelled off a bit,

Looking forward to Sri Lanka end of March with the barmy army, a bit like being out with you :)

bin to sri lanka mate....bloody 100 degrees day and night and humid have fun tezza

Social source share

Guest chrislokeh

DO YOU KNOW, THERE CERTAINLY IS, SEEN AT PRESTATYN A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO. !

I,ve got R 5DUL on my MG any want it £350 inc car,clutch gone
Social source share

TODAYS NEWS ........

DVLA Auction: 11-series plates caused a stir because of their usefulness in spelling out names: the highest price of the auction was for DH11 LON, which sold for £80,000 because it looks a bit like 'Dillon'.

Since September 1989, when private plates first went on sale, the DVLA has amassed £1.7bn from our desire to hide the age of our cars, or display something dubiously linked to a name. Last year alone, the DVLA raised £16m over the course of six auctions.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!