The Admirations - Paree - Has This Been Booted?

Swifty

Just wondering if THE ADMIRATIONS - HEAVEN IS IN YOUR ARMS / MY ADMIRATION FOR YOU - PAREE 117 has ever been booted , the reason I ask is someone I know is putting this up on ebay and after the last lot he put up (Pressings thinking they Originals !!) he's a bit wary.

Apparently although it's labelled correctly it plays 'HEAVEN IS IN YOUR ARMS' both sides !

Any help please , so i can stop him making a Tw*t of himself like he did last time :lol:

Cheers

Swifty :thumbsup:

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

John reckons it has but I've never been convinced, I know someone found the dead stock (either John Anderson or Kev Roberts) and they were sold for £3 each which was double what pressings sold for, I never heard a hint that there were counterfeits until maybe 10 years ago. There are certainly two variations though.

As for the one that plays Heaven on both sides - I've seen them where they play the B side on both sides two.

This may mean that it certainly was pressed.

Edited by Pete S
Social source share

A guy who guest dj'd at an old Northern night we used to run here had a copy of some random 45 that had the Admirations pressed on the flip, he'd found it at a yard sale for $2 or so, can't for the life of me recall what 45 it was, sadly for him I played the Paree 45 in an early set not knowing he was itching to play his so kinda stole the moment

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert