Another Big Collection With Very Little Info

Pete S

pete.it says to get in contact for info on what you'd be bidding on.

Can you understand that though? If you want to sell a collection of records, surely you publicise them as much as possible, not get people to contact you. If you're scared to list the records then that says a lot, to me anyway.

Social source share

Guest Brian Ellis

Its not that collection from last week is it ? and the buyer has bought a load of shite and decided to sell it on again in different cases ? :g:

Lots of similar sentences used to describe the collections in both eBay listings. Although one collection (apparently) based in Stockton, the other (apparently) in the Channel Islands?

Similarities might raise one or two questions perhaps?

Social source share

Lots of similar sentences used to describe the collections in both eBay listings. Although one collection (apparently) based in Stockton, the other (apparently) in the Channel Islands?

Similarities might raise one or two questions perhaps?

HE MUST HAVE DUMPED THEM IN THE SEA NEAR STOCKTON AND THEY WASHED UP IN THE CHANNEL ISLANDS

and were rescued and listed on ebay

Social source share

Guest Brian Ellis

HE MUST HAVE DUMPED THEM IN THE SEA NEAR STOCKTON AND THEY WASHED UP IN THE CHANNEL ISLANDS

and were rescued and listed on ebay

Each record listed as having 'slight H2O damage - OK for DJing' (anywhere in the country):lol:

Social source share

Oh no - another 8 days discussion about a box of records no one has any intention of buying :(

Not like there's anything else to moan about or get our teeth into Mike .lol

It's mundane but it beats the hell out of answering questions about The connection between gay people and the soul scene !

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Don't trust the sellers nameSIMOSOUL thats a bit of Simon soussan mixed name,could he be back lol lol

maybe its a duff spelling and hes a very fat guy and his name should be sumosoul

Social source share

oh that - but why would that be referred to ? I only made one or two comments about the Mecca - how would that be remembered I was not offensive was I ?

I've no idea mate, I just took it that that was what was being referred to, don't think it was to any particular comment within, you'd have to ask Nev really.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

I've no idea mate, I just took it that that was what was being referred to, don't think it was to any particular comment within, you'd have to ask Nev really.

That's the way I took it as well.

Anyway if you look at the lads feedback of what he as bought and you get a good idea whats in the boxes.

Social source share

oh that - but why would that be referred to ? I only made one or two comments about the Mecca - how would that be remembered I was not offensive was I ?

Nothing sinister Mike ,was merely making the point there were other far worse topics of conversation being discussed on soulsource :(

Social source share

Struth alot of people are very busy but come on - that's lazy selling at it's worst.

He's got 650 records to sell starting at £5500 and he's hoping a couple of pictures of the record boxes will stimulate a mad rush of bids.

If you're interested you've got to contact him - blimey he's not making it easy for himself is he?

Oh well.

derek

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!