News: R.i.p Don Cornelius

Sleeps45

Guest Nick Harrison

R I P Donald ................. gun smoke or bullets, whatever rest in peace Mr Cornelius.

Edited by Nick Harrison
Social source share

Guest Polyvelts

That's sad news, truly the end of an era. He oozed class and he was always soooo polite !!! What a gent.

There's a great clip of him going down the soul train line dance with Jean Terrell, it's on YouTube, he was smooth

but he could move !!!

R.I.P. Don Cornelius

Social source share

Guest mrs norman maine

That's sad news, truly the end of an era. He oozed class and he was always soooo polite !!! What a gent.

There's a great clip of him going down the soul train line dance with Jean Terrell, it's on YouTube, he was smooth

but he could move !!!

R.I.P. Don Cornelius

Yes, he's left some great stuff to remember him by.

All very sad, seems to have been a man with some demons, especially in the past few years.

RIP

Social source share

RIP Don.

Nothing I like better than watching the dancers on ST on YouTube.

This guy in the blue tanktop dancing to Backstabbers will remain my favourite all time dancer.

...and Don cool as you like in Green.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ckxb6Mn-as4

A true legend who put many of the great 70s soul acts/artists on the very big stage that was "Soul Train"

Ditto re Soul Train -a great great show ....

From the true Golden age of the sophisticated soul sound..

RIP Don Cornelius

tfk :rofl:

Edited by tfk
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

that joneses clip is so dope. two of my favorite clips are the blue magic sideshow where they're doing the robot and other sideshow choreography and the dynamic superiors shoe shoe shine (SO over the top). I would like to get a high quality version of the dynamic superiors if anyone here has it and is generous.

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!