Free Soul Track Download Available - The Franks Band

Guest TheFranksBand

Guest TheFranksBand

The Franks are a Soul Band launching their sound this year. They are 'REAL" and have a great Soul sound.

The band are amazing. They have 4piece Rhythm Section and 3 piece brass section who have played with Lilly Allen, Gloria Gaynor all the greats too.

The Franks are certainly ones to watch. I am highly recommending you keep a look out on the following links. Get your free track and see what you think:

Here is the live version of the track

The track is on their website Valentine's Day www.thefranksonline.co.uk

The Franks aim is to keep 60s Soul going and in this current market that isn't easy at all. They could certainly do with support so here are the links too

www.facebook.com/thefranksband

www.twitter.com/thefranksband

Edited by TheFranksBand
Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest TheFranksBand

HI Russ, a bit knew to this

tried to put as much information there as I could. ha. Actually that track is a Northern Soul track too....How cool :)

Social source share

HI Russ, a bit knew to this

tried to put as much information there as I could. ha. Actually that track is a Northern Soul track too....How cool :)

Great voice on lead and a tight band

Social source share

Hi there!

Sounding great.

I´m probably a bit thick, I was looking for that free soul track download that was adversited in the heading of this thread, a track that I could feature in my future dj sets, but all I find is a link to a live YouTube clip. How do I find the actual audio file to download? Can´t find it in this thread or on the external website, but probably I´m blind...lol...

Social source share

Guest TheFranksBand

Hi Guys, I'm just letting you know the track isn't out to download until Valentines day. On the 14th if you click on the web link there should be a link for you to download then.

that's what i know...Hope this helps, will keep you posted. I know The Franks are also release another track called "Lies" on March 12th. They are in the process of getting radio airplay for that - here's some more info:

https://www.femalefirst.co.uk/music/indiemusic/The+Franks-225504.html

I will pop back to answer the questions. Thanks and keeping the soul love :)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!