Pete S

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Sad because it plays like sh*t due to a manufacturing fault...first one I've ever held though

post-1893-0-75645200-1328358272_thumb.jp post-1893-0-65816400-1328358283_thumb.jp

Did ask on here bout this 45 few years ago to see if anyone had a demo to see if they were the same, never got a reply so looks like issue only. wax museum had this in their auction 3 or 4 months in a row and 3 copies ended up in Aberdeen all now been sold on.

Social source share

I'm sure this was re-pressed because the first batch were all poor sound quality - the one you have is probably from the first run Pete

As far as I know, there are no decent recordings of the A side, just the one, faulty press and no demo copies either.

Happy to be proved wrong.

Social source share

Did ask on here bout this 45 few years ago to see if anyone had a demo to see if they were the same, never got a reply so looks like issue only. wax museum had this in their auction 3 or 4 months in a row and 3 copies ended up in Aberdeen all now been sold on.

Dammit, why did I stop looking at their auctions like 8 years ago?

Actually, it probably wouldn't have been worth the time involved every month looking at junk for 8 years to get this one record.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert