soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 24
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest James Trouble

I'll pay more than Beaver for all these records apart from The Beginning of the end, Cookie Scott, Darrow Fletcher, Ree Flores and the Nora Dean (I don't know that one).

Sorry Beaver.boxing.gif

Although I very much doubt anybody is gunna pop up with any of those records anyway.

Social source share

Guest Beaver

I'll pay more than Beaver for all these records apart from The Beginning of the end, Cookie Scott, Darrow Fletcher, Ree Flores and the Nora Dean (I don't know that one).

Sorry Beaver.boxing.gif

Although I very much doubt anybody is gunna pop up with any of those records anyway.

Trouble you're a twat!!

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

That's what i thought Pete !!!!!!!! LOL ;o))) If i had any for sale mate i'd sell them to you even cheaper now but sadly i don't

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

I can be a right twat, yup. Especially when it comes to records.naughty.gif

BTW, did you see this Beaver, I assume not?Spot the rare record. I emailed the seller before he put a buy it now on there, asking for three of the records, he put a buy it now on there and said they are mine if i click buy it now, but when I realised what he had done, it was too late. I offered him $200, then $500, but I don't think he believed I would pay and sent the record to Jazzinthemost for $50.

Ebay, you got to love it!baby.gif

Social source share

Guest LeoLyxxx

I can be a right twat, yup. Especially when it comes to records.naughty.gif

BTW, did you see this Beaver, I assume not?Spot the rare record. I emailed the seller before he put a buy it now on there, asking for three of the records, he put a buy it now on there and said they are mine if i click buy it now, but when I realised what he had done, it was too late. I offered him $200, then $500, but I don't think he believed I would pay and sent the record to Jazzinthemost for $50.

Ebay, you got to love it!baby.gif

Oh i saw the rare record, jazzingthemost must be really happy over that Donny Osmond 45, it was Donny Osmond you meant right?

best

Leee-oooo

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

On a related note...You can offer your records for sale at set sale on the web, eg Gemm. Wouldn't it be great if someone did a site of wants lists, where you can post up records you want and how much you would pay. A seller could type in the records they have, and see a list of people who want it and how much they are prepared to pay, the seller would then click on your want and fill your order.

I'm sure there would be a market for it.

I'll fetch my coat.unsure.gif

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

Kinell i'd have been well peeved at missing that LOL ;o)))

I was well peeved. There was not a buy it now on there when i decided to email him. He added it while i was asleep in bed. I wake up, see it, and let's just say my day was not a happy one.

I can't believe he didn't take my $500 offer either. Crazy baby.

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

Oh i saw the rare record, jazzingthemost must be really happy over that Donny Osmond 45, it was Donny Osmond you meant right?

best

Leee-oooo

LOL, seriously, I think the Rockin' Sydney record is worth a bit as well. Or so Keb tells me.

Social source share

Guest Beaver

Sorry Beaver.boxing.gif

I actually got (semi) offered 'Little Beaver & Little Jimmy Edwards' still trying to sort summit out now, seller wants trades though, hoping I can sort it? Will let the seller know you will pay more than me Trouble, TWAT!!

Social source share

Guest LeoLyxxx

LOL, seriously, I think the Rockin' Sydney record is worth a bit as well. Or so Keb tells me.

:-D :-) :-) ;-) :-O

best

Leeee-ooooo

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

I actually got (semi) offered 'Little Beaver & Little Jimmy Edwards' still trying to sort summit out now, seller wants trades though, hoping I can sort it? Will let the seller know you will pay more than me Trouble, TWAT!!

I'd give better trades than you for the Slappin Some Soul. So nah.headbonk.gif

Social source share

Guest Beaver

I'd give better trades than you for the Slappin Some Soul. So nah.headbonk.gif

Trouble,

Problem is you don't know who I'm dealing with :-).

I have a copy of the Freeway 45 for sale/trade if you're interested?

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

I think I'll swerve the Freeway, untill I manage to snap one up cheap off the bay anyway.

Thanks for the offer. You c*** ox (funk45 humour).clown2.gif

Social source share

Guest Beaver

I think I'll swerve the Freeway, untill I manage to snap one up cheap off the bay anyway.

OK mate, seems pretty scarce, but you never know?

Do you know 'Ada Mae Zackery / Baby Sister / Caldwell'??

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

OK mate, seems pretty scarce, but you never know?

Do you know 'Ada Mae Zackery / Baby Sister / Caldwell'??

It doesn't ring a bell.

Social source share

Guest Beaver

He doesn't know it either, you loser.

I'm sure it's weak if we don't know it.stunned.gif

I'll let you know when I get it, listed in Peter's book with pic, outta Detroit, cost me $4, could be a killer, could be shite, we'll see!!

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

So you don't even know it yourself? And you're only buying it because it's in a cheese muncher's (very nice) book of funk record scans and matrix numbers?

Let us know how, erm, 'good' it is.sp_ike.gif

You'll learn, if you keep working at it...

Social source share

Guest Beaver

So you don't even know it yourself? And you're only buying it because it's in a cheese muncher's (very nice) book of funk record scans and matrix numbers?

Let us know how, erm, 'good' it is.sp_ike.gif

You'll learn, if you keep working at it...

You'll learn if you keep hanging on Wrighty's shirt tails!!

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

You'll learn if you keep hanging on Wrighty's shirt tails!!

Tee hee, but you were the one who said we're losers for not knowing it, and you don't know it yourself. boxing.gif

Social source share

Guest Beaver

Tee hee, but you were the one who said were were losers for not knowing it, and you don't know it yourself. boxing.gif

Yeah but I don't claim to be an 'expert' like your good self!!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!