Need Help Identifying A Song

Guest ENSoul

Hi, I need to identify a song but I haven't much details, just can give a poor description... seen it in a video of a club, but video seems to have been recorded with a mobile or something...

The track is an instrumental, background sounds a bit like Ramsey Lewis' Wade in the Water... and it's just piano over that playing a kinda cryptic melody, which later join some horns and goes getting stronger...slight touch of latin at the beginning.

Yeh, know it's not very precise but if anyone has an idea of what song it can be, I would be grateful

Cheers

Edited by ENSoul
Social source share

• Replies 21
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi, I need to identify a song but I haven't much details, just can give a poor description... seen it in a video of a club, but video seems to have been recorded with a mobile or something...

The track is an instrumental, background sounds a bit like Ramsey Lewis' Wade in the Water... and it's just piano over that playing a kinda cryptic melody, which later join some horns and goes getting stronger...slight touch of latin at the beginning.

Yeh, know it's not very precise but if anyone has an idea of what song it can be, I would be grateful

Cheers

Do you not have the link to the video to post up ?

Might be a better option and give peeps more chance of helping :yes::thumbsup:

Social source share

Do you not have the link to the video to post up ?

Might be a better option and give peeps more chance of helping :yes::thumbsup:

Only have this poor recording, but the piano melody still sounds ok, let's see if it helps:

Social source share

Will do, won't you know on what label is the 45...or the LP?

Don't know about the L.P. but I seem to recall that the 45 is on Mexican CBS.....though I might be wrong cus it's ages since I saw Miks copy (the only 45 copy I know of).

Think that Dennis Haw (Denbo on here) has the L.P. so might be worth pming him for the details.

Also sure I've seen a reissue of the LP a few years back, but again, my memory ain't what it was!

Social source share

Wasn't CBS a Tv series company? hahaha... 'll keep diggin' for the 45, which doesn't seem to be on ebay but coming across the LP would do as well

Thanks everyone, greetings from a young spanish collector

Edited by ENSoul
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!