Lost Vinyl Gems Of The 60's Episode 7 - Now Online

Pete S

FREE TO WATCH!

https://vimeo.com/36233709

Welcome to the first Vinyl Gems of 2012. When I completed this one, it was 72 minutes long so I've had to completely remove one section, fortunately for most of you watching, it was the Popcorn/Teen/Early 60's section. This episode sees the return of the Ska/Reggae section, and there's a good selection of British Beat this time as well, along with some rare Northern Soul 45's. (Following the Bobby Lewis record near the start, I mention Kell Osbourne and Cleveland Robinson, this was in connection with a song called Mr. Wishing Well by nat King Cole, but that was part of the segment that was edited out, so the commentary makes no sense at that point!).

Artists this episode: The Shirelles, Bobby Lewis, Lesley Gore, The Three Bells, The Dallas Boys, Tony Jackson & The Vibrations, The Action, Barbara Ruskin, The Youth, David Bowie & The Lower 3rd, The Dodos, Thee Soul Agents, The Quik, Nino Temple & April Stevens, The Riots, Delroy Wilson, Prince Buster, Dennis Alcapone, The Heptones, Pat Kelly, The Upsetters, Anonymously Yours, Anita Bryant, Gerry Dorsey, Barry Young, The Strange Bros. Show, American Youth Choir, Heather, Helen Shapiro, Mike Vickers, Jackie Burns & The Belles, Johnny Nash, Wayne Gibson, Clem Curtis, Sacha Distel.

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!