Lloyd Williams ... Great X-Over, Version Without Strings Hear

Andreas

Hi,

up for crabs...

Lloyd Williams - In Love With You - Studio One (black/ silver label.. orig. 1st issue without strings)

condition... record looks well played - lots of surface marks, but nothing too serious. slight edge warp. labels looking worn, ring wear.. no writing, no tears (scan on request available)

sound.... follow or copy the link to hear the top side, taken from the actual record pure as it is..

https://www.divshare.com/download/16758146-5e0

flip side plays Lord Tanamo´s version to Brook Benton´s classic "Rainy Night In Georgia" and plays and looks similar to side A.

price... £60 (simply shipping world wide included, insurance extra, paypal as gift requested)

Thanks for looking!

ps: to keep out any confusions about the pressings in advance..

the black/ silver Stuio One issue was the very first jamaican issue without strings (here for sale), while the red/white Studio One jamaican issue was the first jam. issue with strings and uses the stamped UK Bamboo matrix. The very first and only UK issue comes on Bamboo and plays the strings version. The blue/white Studio One jam. issue plays the version without strings and uses the same matrix as the black/silver issue, but seems to be a re-issue from the mid 70s. (confused? :) )

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I always believe you Mr. Toad :yes: ..but you wasn´t that concrete with your coments when I sold the red/white original :wink: recently I also had a blue/white issue in my hands and that looked really like made of earlier used vinyl, with bubbles and paper rests inclosed the vinyl and the sound was not that strong, while the matrixes were looking exactly the same... as usual.

Record ON HOLD btw.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert