Good Thing Going - The Executive 4

THE EXECUTIVE FOURbiggrin.gif

1.Friday, December 9th Kings Hall, Stoke SOUL Night with Colin Curtis, Dave Evison, Keith Minshull, Chris Williams, Kev Roberts 8.30pm-2am 'Top Notch Oldies from the Golden Era' at the No.1 venue. Admission £10. Tel; 01782-266888

2.Friday, Dec 23rd The Empire, Middlesbrough. ALL NIGHTER 9pm-6am 3 floors including 2 Royal Boxes!

Join Ginger Taylor, Kenny Burrell, Chris King, Kev Roberts in the Main Room with Motown n Oldies

Level 2 its Colin Curtis and Guests for Soulful Dance and Modern Anthems

Level 3 for Underplayed Oldies and Rarities with Toma, Dukesy, Wally Francis and Steve Wilson

Tickets £12 Tel; 01782-266888

3. Boxing Night Dec 26th at the Royal Regency, Ilkeston, Derbys The UK's official No.1 Soul night. 4 ROOMS

£5 admission Open 8.30pm-1am

4. Dec 31st New Years Eve celebration at the famous Kings Hall, Stoke DJ's Kev Roberts, Terry Davies, Mick H, Colin Curtis, Bob Hinsley, Neil Jones, Rob Smith, John Barker / Phil Turner (Junction 11 crew) & Keith Minshull. Oldies, Newies, Goodies and Complimentary Hot Food.

Tickets from 01782-266888 or the following agents Terry Finn(South Yorkshire), Denise North(West Yorkshire 07799 122366) Robs Records (Nottingham) or by mail from Goldsoul, PO Box 909, Worksop S80 3YZ

• Replies 9
  • Views 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Could you tell us a bit more about the hot food please? :lol:

imagine cold food but this time it will be hot :lol:

looks like 2006 is going to be very busy with regards to events. lets hope the punters are still there :lol:

Shane

Guest Andy BB

The hot food sits in the corner and says things like

"nice tune that one"

"Good bit of dancing there"

"No wonder this is the UKs official number 1 soul night"

"You look good in that vest"

imagine cold food but this time it will be hot :lol:

looks like 2006 is going to be very busy with regards to events. lets hope the punters are still there :lol:

Shane

Shane,

We'll be there promoting even stronger than ever.

Meantime.....JP Mcgovern 1-0 Owls 1 Bladies 0 to the crys of Warnock out! Ahhhh 'heaven in the afternoon'

Shane,

Meantime.....JP Mcgovern 1-0 Owls 1 Bladies 0 to the crys of Warnock out! Ahhhh 'heaven in the afternoon'

cant wait for that result to come in tomorrow. i hope we stuff em.

i hope you can still get the numbers in kev. i think its going to be an important year for a lot of events.

shane

Shane,

I know the Pony Express is slow where you live Kev, but even the Sheffield (wednesday)Star said two days ago that JPM (United reject) wasn't playing.

And any derivative of promotion should not be used in the same sentence as the fOWLS.

Are you going ? Shane isn't, he's got another six minute appointment I understand :lol:

I know the Pony Express is slow where you live Kev, but even the Sheffield (wednesday)Star said two days ago that JPM (United reject) wasn't playing.

And any derivative of promotion should not be used in the same sentence as the fOWLS.

Are you going ? Shane isn't, he's got another six minute appointment I understand :D

Another bleedin' loss! With one of our old boys too!

Source Advert