Prince Charles - Sick

andreaarezzo

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

i've one of the three acetates ....two issue actually known....impossible to find!

THREE acetates? I know of one acetate recently owned by Mace first then Longy after that. Longy sold it on to somebody else a few months ago. Didn't know there were another two acetates?

As for the two issues, I didn't know about them either. However, I have recently acquired a white Demo if you'd like to add that to your list of known copies?

Social source share

I sold my acetate to Longy....I've also got a red & white Jetstream copy that doesn't indicate it's a promo, so presume it's an issue.

Flynny also had 2 copies of the acetate.

Pretty sure Matt Weingarden has a Jetstream copy, and there's 2 showing on popsike, which may or may not be your or Matts.

Anymore for anymore.

:D

Edited by Mace
Social source share

I sold my acetate to Longy....I've also got a red & white Jetstream copy that doesn't indicate it's a promo, so presume it's an issue.

Flynny also had 2 copies of the acetate.

Pretty sure Matt Weingarden has a Jetstream copy, and there's 2 showing on popsike, which may or may not be your or Matts.

Anymore for anymore.

:D

Morning Mace,

My Jetstream copy is also red and white, which to my mind suggests it's a Demo. But you're correct, there are no other markings on the label to confirm it's a Demo.

Edited by denbo
Social source share

i've the old Longy /steve acetate....oh well so more copies of issue and demo has been founded ....lost something....yes great great track!!!!

the three acetates: mine (so i think the old mace one) + one that goes for warren boogaloo i think...and other one in the flanny hands i think.....or to some others guy on the plante earth ahahah...however all the acetates have a different flip only one of it have the two side of the 45....the other two acetate got i think an unrelased???

Social source share

i've the old Longy /steve acetate....oh well so more copies of issue and demo has been founded ....lost something....yes great great track!!!!

the three acetates: mine (so i think the old mace one) + one that goes for warren boogaloo i think...and other one in the flanny hands i think.....or to some others guy on the plante earth ahahah...however all the acetates have a different flip only one of it have the two side of the 45....the other two acetate got i think an unrelased???

Interesting. :yes:

Social source share

• 7 months later...
Guest TONY ROUNCE

Morning Mace,

My Jetstream copy is also red and white, which to my mind suggests it's a Demo. But you're correct, there are no other markings on the label to confirm it's a Demo.

Red and white Jetstreams are stock copies. This'll be coming out on a Kent CD very soon, in 'from mastertape' quality.

For those who don't know, 'Prince Charles' is actually Charles Sheffield. At least, that's what it says on the tape box.

Social source share

Red and white Jetstreams are stock copies. This'll be coming out on a Kent CD very soon, in 'from mastertape' quality.

For those who don't know, 'Prince Charles' is actually Charles Sheffield. At least, that's what it says on the tape box.

Cheers Tony. For the demo v issue update and that Prince Charles is Charles Sheffield. I don't think any of us knew that. Well I didn't for one.

Social source share

I had heard that Prince Charles was Charles Sheffield, vocals are very similar so seems likely.

Yes I did offer it to you at Radcliffe Callum, but you will go on buying all that funky stuff !

Whats going rate on this nowadays?

Charles Sheffield connection must add another zero to old value surely !

LOL

• Helpful 1
Social source share