Johnny Adams - You're A Bad Habit Baby - $100 Obo

Britmusicsoulfan

Hello,

I've got 3 copies of Johnny Adams "You're A Bad Habit Baby" w/"Born To Love You" on SSS International Records, SSS-870. I have attached a link to the A side and B side labels of one of the copies.

Copy #1: The labels are in VG+ condition with ring wear on A and rubbing of the label on B. The 45 visually grades VG+. Unfortunately, you can see a very faint outline on the A side where I wrote a note on the sleeve. It plays M-/EX- all the way through with loud, clear play.

Copy #2: The labels are in similar condition to copy 1, but with some light dirt on the 45. The 45 visually grades EX-/VG+. Unfortunately, you can see a very faint outline on the A side where I wrote a note on the sleeve. It plays M-/EX- all the way through with loud, clear play.

Copy #3: The labels are in similar condition to copy 1 & 2. The 45 visually grades very close to EX-. Unfortunately, you can see a very faint outline on the A side where I wrote a note on the sleeve. It plays M-/EX- all the way through with loud, clear play.

Sorry for the slightly tilted photos.

Postage would be $8.70 from the US for first class mail international (no tracking available - only available through express, which is $30).

Many thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers.

post-9787-0-07611700-1329061363_thumb.jp

post-9787-0-87211500-1329061383_thumb.jp

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images