Fear Ive Been Ripped Off ...name & Shame

Daz Mc

Right,

lets get this sorted. I have been away on holiday and immedialey paid a full refund for the record when i came back (Paypal Unique Transaction ID # 24Y83219JA048432X)

The record was the UK copy of Flame & Kings which was sold for £15, of which i covered the postage. The 45 had a mark on it which i inadvertantley missed and was therefore quite happy to pay the refund once i got back home.

This really is quite nasty stuff directed toward somebody who was simply running behind because he was on holiday. Furthermore, absolutley everybody who sent a record to me after getting my box stolen received a thank you email - I would urge to look in your message boxes if you somehow missed it.

Craig

Right YES LETS GET THIS BLOODY SORTED....Ive received no payment whatsoever off you via paypal , im still waiting !!!!!!!

Social source share

Right,

lets get this sorted. I have been away on holiday and immedialey paid a full refund for the record when i came back (Paypal Unique Transaction ID # 24Y83219JA048432X)

The record was the UK copy of Flame & Kings which was sold for £15, of which i covered the postage. The 45 had a mark on it which i inadvertantley missed and was therefore quite happy to pay the refund once i got back home.

This really is quite nasty stuff directed toward somebody who was simply running behind because he was on holiday. Furthermore, absolutley everybody who sent a record to me after getting my box stolen received a thank you email - I would urge to look in your message boxes if you somehow missed it.

Craig

This is the transaction number , check your paypal Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 88P8302048414725D) , so stop lying...where is my money ??????

Social source share

This is the transaction number , check your paypal Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 88P8302048414725D) , so stop lying...where is my money ??????

Maybe he is mixing you and the alleged Paypal transaction up with someone he misled earlier :g::(

Edited by mrtag
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Right,

Craig

F--k me man pay the lad his money :yes:

Edited by Mick Reed
Social source share

Tried him yesterday . no reply , if he aint replyin on here i doubt he'd speak to me

I get up in people's faces on ebay, approaching them more aggressively by calling usually works for me if I'm not getting any responses. Sometimes just doing the user information request where you request their phone number (which also emails them your info) is enough to get them to return my messages because they don't want to deal with a phone call.

Social source share

ask both parties to take this dispute to pms

if there still a concern after 48hrs then get in touch with rod the mod of sales

while understand that members may wish to ask others if know of current situation or problems etc with other members

the forums ain't really the place for futher "sorting out" of such matters once contact has been made

I further ask both members to let rod the mod of sales know when sorted

thanks

mike

Social source share

over 48 hrs

dont get this at all

ordinaryj has been back on line after i posted

no reply to the pm i sent, no pms as requested sent to mod of sales

and have been told that paypal id given was not correct and that there has been no further correspondence by the seller with the buyer

closing account in 24hrs unless resolved

• Helpful 1
Social source share