That One Track That Will Lure You To The Dance Floor Regardless

Guest Sharon H

Guest Sharon H

Hiya All,

Theres always a number of tracks we will always hope djs will have and play ...but you know theres always that particular ONE that will get you heading for the dance floor even if you're at the bar , deep in conversation or even heading off to the ladies/or little boys room ....it will stop you in your tracks and lure you like a magnet to the floor !

I guess mine will be ...Bobby Garret ..My little Girl ,followed by Originals Suspicion , Frankie Beverley if thats what you wanted and Eddie Parker love you baby

Which one/ two /three lol is yours ?( hard to choose , I know) :huh:

Shaz x

Social source share

Duke Browner - Crying over you

Inez and Charlie Foxx - Tightrope

Jock Mitchell - Not a chance in a million

More recently

Parliaments - This is my rainy day

Mello Souls - We can make it

Coco and Ben - good feeling

in fairness I could name quite a few more :D

Edited by Winnie :-)
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest Sharon H

There's hundreds I can choose and they are just the classic 'Northern' soul kinda records. :)

Suz

x

im the same suz ......so many put a massive smile on my face when i hear them kick in :D

Social source share

Hiya All,

Theres always a number of tracks we will always hope djs will have and play ...but you know theres always that particular ONE that will get you heading for the dance floor even if you're at the bar , deep in conversation or even heading off to the ladies/or little boys room ....it will stop you in your tracks and lure you like a magnet to the floor !

I guess mine will be ...Bobby Garret ..My little Girl ,followed by Originals Suspicion , Frankie Beverley if thats what you wanted and Eddie Parker love you baby

Which one/ two /three lol is yours ?( hard to choose , I know) :huh:

Shaz x

great idea for a thread :thumbsup:

I do love a good intro

Social source share

Guest Sharon H

1. richard caiton - i'd like to get near you

2. hamilton movement - shes gone

3. corey glover - little girl

oh and brenda jones - big mistake......its four but there's lots more :g: :g: :wave:

i know , so hard to choose :huh:

Social source share

Guest Sharon H

I don`t usually get through the whole record, nowadays, i usually fake a pulled muscle :lol:

I wonder what will happen to the whole scene in about 10 years time :g::huh:

Social source share

Guest brummiemick

Too many to mention really, but these three soul tracks will always get me up dancing

Marvin Gaye "When I feel the need"

The Passions "If You See My Baby"

The Charmaines "I Idolize You" :D

Suz

x

"When I feel the need" it a great track and your post reminded me of another by Marvin that I heard out in Bournemouth.

Last month one of the DJ's played "Come get to this" very mid paced - but another wonderful track by the great Mr. Gaye!

Social source share

"When I feel the need" it a great track and your post reminded me of another by Marvin that I heard out in Bournemouth.

Last month one of the DJ's played "Come get to this" very mid paced - but another wonderful track by the great Mr. Gaye!

Yes that is another great track by Marvin :D

Suz

x

Social source share

LIke others have said loads spring to mind ,I suppose its what your into at the moment,the 3 for me would be. 1 Epitome Of Sound.You Don't Love Me. 2 Bobby Paris . Night Owl. Paul Anka. When We Get There. Those 3 would get me going.[well sort of] :D

Edited by gainsoul
Social source share

LIke others have said loads spring to mind ,I suppose its what your into at the moment,the 3 for me would be. 1 Epitome Of Sound.You Don't Love Me. 2 Bobby Parris . Night Owl. Paul Anka. When We Get There. Those 3 would get me goung.[well sort of] :D

Seeing Bobby Paris mentioned made me think of this, which I just have to dance to

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!