soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Is it?, never knew it had been booted Nige

:ohmy:

Yeah mate,,,, ALWAYS be suspicious of White Demos on this ,,,, they look great!!

BUT,,,, theres something about the NEW YORK on the label not being right,,, also things missing in the Deadwax too,,, if somehas a JM Bootlleg guide it should be in there somewhere!!

Il say one thing this seller on EBay has done the correct thing and clearly states its a 2nd issue/ boot which fair play in my book!!!

But people should ALWAYS read the smaller discripition underneath the main heady its easy to be caught out ,,, as i found to my peril a few times!!

N x

Social source share

Yeah mate,,,, ALWAYS be suspicious of White Demos on this ,,,, they look great!!

BUT,,,, theres something about the NEW YORK on the label not being right,,, also things missing in the Deadwax too,,, if somehas a JM Bootlleg guide it should be in there somewhere!!

Il say one thing this seller on EBay has done the correct thing and clearly states its a 2nd issue/ boot which fair play in my book!!!

But people should ALWAYS read the smaller discripition underneath the main heady its easy to be caught out ,,, as i found to my peril a few times!!

N x

Should have a hyphen between inc and New York, also Time 2.24, also Promotional Copy lhs of label and Not For Sale rhs of label

Social source share