SHEFFSOUL

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Think it was on eBay recently with the beige label from west coast ... 2nd issue copy ?

Rosette copy is 1st press to my knowledge ,but sure there is an exception to the rule somewhere regarding styrene v vinyl copy of the one without the rosette ?

Edited by NEV
Social source share

There are a few others and I found your sales list Pete with the one without the Rosette but no scan as of yet...

I recall there being a scan on Popsike of Pete's (Detroit non-Rosette) copy as I'm sure I had seen it before on an auction - just had a quick look and can't spot it though

Here's my West Coast with bag :D

Cheers

Richard

post-12286-0-02520600-1329563982_thumb.j

Social source share

several topics about this in the past...

Scan with company sleeve courtesy of Ady Potts in this topic...

There are a few others and I found your sales list Pete with the one without the Rosette but no scan as of yet...

Might still be stored as an attachment, I'll have a look

Social source share

I recall there being a scan on Popsike of Pete's (Detroit non-Rosette) copy as I'm sure I had seen it before on an auction - just had a quick look and can't spot it though

Cheers

Richard

Is thisonly the 2nd time you've been given the opportunity to show that one off Richard :D:thumbup:

Social source share

Cheers

Richard

You're right Richard, it was being sold by the chap who comes on here sometimes, Brad I think, Chalky bought it

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!