Pat Lewis

Just had a call from my daughter who manages a pub in the Black Country, the Beacon, Sedgley, near Dudley. "Dad, Pat Lewis is in the pub, would you like to come across and meet her?" I can't make it but if anyone local would like to, they serve until 11.00 ! This must be 'Hitsville Chalkys doing!' Ade

• Helpful 1
Social source share

• Replies 20
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest Marky Tee

Just had a call from my daughter who manages a pub in the Black Country, the Beacon, Sedgley, near Dudley. "Dad, Pat Lewis is in the pub, would you like to come across and meet her?" I can't make it but if anyone local would like to, they serve until 11.00 ! This must be 'Hitsville Chalkys doing!' Ade

My son plays cricket for Beacon lol small world.
Social source share

only just seen this and i couldnt go anyway but nice one for giving everyone the heads up bud,top bloke,amazing really when you think of pat lewis boozing in a pub in sedgeley,the ammount of knowledge she must have about soul music must be incredible,cheers

jason

Social source share

Guest Marky Tee

only just seen this and i couldnt go anyway but nice one for giving everyone the heads up bud,top bloke,amazing really when you think of pat lewis boozing in a pub in sedgeley,the ammount of knowledge she must have about soul music must be incredible,cheers

jason

Hope she has a pint of Sarah Hughes Ruby mild lol
Social source share

Guest mellytee

Don't forget Arnie J & Marky tee, Pat is being interviewed live on Topsy Turvey Banbury Internet radio show on tuesday 8 - 11 and she is on at Warwick Soul Club this friday....I'm going too!!!!!! Yipppeeeee. Tune in or come down or both!!!!

Melly

Social source share

Guest Marky Tee

Don't forget Arnie J & Marky tee, Pat is being interviewed live on Topsy Turvey Banbury Internet radio show on tuesday 8 - 11 and she is on at Warwick Soul Club this friday....I'm going too!!!!!! Yipppeeeee. Tune in or come down or both!!!!

Melly

Will listen in on tuesday, am working friday, but she on in dudley on saturday.
Social source share

Melly

i hadnt forgot melly,im deffo tuning in,every tuesday if i can,great stuff,lookin foreward to that

jason

Social source share

jason

My pleasure Jason. Who knows, with a bit of notice and a few old soulies turning up, we could have made it even more special for her - Ade

Social source share

Its now tradtion i take the artist's into my local pub ..took the fabulous peps in .. Steve Calloway ..Nolan Porter .. and now Pat .. she really enjoyed it ...just love the ruby mild .... and the snow flake ... Dave Rimmer ..you had me worried i did phone and you was a bed mate i left a message . Hope to see you at Warwick on friday or Station Hotel Saturday .. Pat really enjoying her stay and sounding fantastic in the shows .

Social source share

Melly

I did

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!