• Views 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

or have I found a previously unknown one

https://www.divshare....ad/16852863-154

I am presuming someone will know it...

Never heard it before Pete but I correctly guessed the era and type of recording and then pumped in what I thought was the title and sure enough it popped up on on several You Tube clips so I guess it is known by that kind of audience.........

Ian D :D

Edited by Ian Dewhirst
Social source share

Never heard it before Pete but I correctly guessed the era and type of recording and then pumped in what I thought was the title and sure enough it popped up on on several You Tube clips so I guess it is known by that kind of audience.........

Bizarre though that a) I thought I'd heard 99% of all UK dancers and b) I have stacks of records by this guy, and records on this label, but had never come across it ever!

Social source share

Guest allnightandy

Me too ! in my search i found a couple of nominations for the comedy record of the day
Social source share

Me too ! in my search i found a couple of nominations for the comedy record of the day

Do you remember talking about that label though Andy, in the obscure British label topic? I knew there had to be other stuff on it. (For those who are interested, the record is Sweet Precious Love by laurel Aitken & The Carols, on Rainbow. I wonder if the Carols are in fact The Carrolls, the Liverpool group featuring Faith Brown...they sound white)

Social source share

Guest allnightandy

Do you remember talking about that label though Andy, in the obscure British label topic? I knew there had to be other stuff on it. (For those who are interested, the record is Sweet Precious Love by laurel Aitken & The Carols, on Rainbow. I wonder if the Carols are in fact The Carrolls, the Liverpool group featuring Faith Brown...they sound white)

Yes trust me to have a that one , yours is quite a good sound !
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert