'soul People' This Sunday 26Th Feb Dave & Malayka

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Nick Harrison

Sounds good Dave, hoping one day to hear on the radio Malayka playing Sugar Bear Johnson "when your jones comes down" cause that Nashville T Jaye sound is so right for today, tomorrow and even yesterday :yes: .

Hoping and wishing :hatsoff2: .

Nick H :thumbsup: .

Edited by Nick Harrison
Social source share

Sounds good Dave, hoping one day to hear on the radio Malayka playing Sugar Bear Johnson "when your jones comes down" cause that Nashville T Jaye sound is so right for today, tomorrow and even yesterday :yes: .

Hoping and wishing :hatsoff2: .

Nick H :thumbsup: .

Hi Nick

Spoke to Malayka and she said she's gonna add it to the march show we are doing :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Nick Harrison

How great does that Alan Shelly - "Party Freaks" sound..........knockout tune (IMHO) mid seventies recording and played from a later issued Italian 45 ? with a picture bag sleeve !!!! Brilliant and crazy stuff even if little is known of Alan's musical journey.

Edited by Nick Harrison
Social source share

Guest Nick Harrison

Hi Nick, glad your enjoying it

Indeed - stock copies flying off the shelf's of Top Dog Records throughout the week ahead of Alan Shelly - Dave :lol: :lol: .

No on a more serious side is this a "hard find" or do I need to be very waitfull. :shhh:

Thanks to the both of you for the last 2 hours, even although your musical indifference's are soulfully loving, even challenging and so in keeping.

Thanks again.

Social source share

Guest karen b

Hi Dave and Malayka, I took a days annual leave to recover from Lifeline......................

so for a change I am able to listen to soul people 'in real time' and not wait until my day off on Tues.

Thank you for the music and the giggles this fine Sunday.

Love Karen xxx

Social source share

Indeed - stock copies flying off the shelf's of Top Dog Records throughout the week ahead of Alan Shelly - Dave :lol: :lol: .

No on a more serious side is this a "hard find" or do I need to be very waitfull. :shhh:

Thanks to the both of you for the last 2 hours, even although your musical indifference's are soulfully loving, even challenging and so in keeping.

Thanks again.

Hi Nick,

Thanks fr your kind words - not quite sure how rare it is, I paid ca. 50 Euros for my copy...I am sure you can pick one up if you keep looking, unfortunately I don't have a second copy of it....

All the best,

Malayka

Social source share

great show guys!

nice to see that the other side of c. simmons is getting played, i love it til' i heard for the first time....

thx

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert