I get mine from "That beating Rhythm "in Manchester run by Derek Howe

They sell the 200 aluminium flight case for about £35

strong enough for me but i don't know if you need stronger

Andy

this looks a really strong one email them to see if they do a 100 size

https://www.ebay.co.u...=item27adbc8a4f

Edited by allnightandy
Social source share

Thanks everyone, most helpful. I went for the Swanflight 100, the records will be safe now as long as I don't get pissed and leave them on a bus!

Ady

good thing about swanflight is if you get pissed and fall down some stairs on a bus your records are better protected than the inside of your head. very very strong.

they also let you design your own size if you so desire. they make flight cases /boxes for almost anything to do with music - mixing desks, lighting, amps etc.

Social source share

Thanks everyone, most helpful. I went for the Swanflight 100, the records will be safe now as long as I don't get pissed and leave them on a bus!

Ady

Should have got the one with optional handcuffs :thumbsup:

Social source share

good thing about swanflight is if you get pissed and fall down some stairs on a bus your records are better protected than the inside of your head. very very strong.

they also let you design your own size if you so desire. they make flight cases /boxes for almost anything to do with music - mixing desks, lighting, amps etc.

I'm sure when Adam went to collect ours - we only live down the road from Sedgefield - they were making a flight case for a coffin to be transported !!!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!