Soulsource Record Club Record Of The Day 2012 (Spring)

:hatsoff2: HI ALL After posting the TIMEBOX cover of the SPINNERS 2 nights ago, their cover of SOUL SOURCE, Is my record for today

The VALUE OF THIS RECORD IS £--- or 3 figuers both PICADILLY RECORDS have ex B sides, and are rare, even if this is not you type of sound? you would be stupid not to pick them up, if under £100?

MY COPYpost-13241-0-28767800-1335999296_thumb.j ENJOY DAVE K

Dave

Always loved this (not to everyones taste I know) & proof that playing Latin stuff isn't a new thing?Came out on Verve in the US.

Cheers

Martyn

Social source share

Guest MrC

Proper nighter tune,always sounds brilliant out.Remember Jumping Joan always championing this.

Irma & The Fascinators - Lost Love Scepter

Cheers

Martyn

Joan's always had great taste!

Social source share

quick un

some members are having probs with the listing of so many youtube clips

when replying can you try and delete the clip if using the quote method

as obviously showing the video again increases the count of videos per page

thanks

mike

Social source share

Guest MrC

quick un

some members are having probs with the listing of so many youtube clips

when replying can you try and delete the clip if using the quote method

as obviously showing the video again increases the count of videos per page

thanks

mike

Wouldn't this be a good time to archive the thread and start a new May-July one?

Wheres Dave when you need him....

Social source share

ALL I FEEL SO GOOD TO-NIGHT PLAYING MY FUNK 45s, So when I say I feel good? I mean I want JUMP BACK & KISS MYSELF, ON THE ATLANTIC LABEL , HERBIE MANN - IT'S A FUNKY THING, AS THERE ARE A FEW PTS 1,2, & 8, All I can say it's a GROOVE THANG, :rofl: DAVE Lets hit on the 1 stroke, are you ready 1 --- 1--- 1 --- F unk F unk,,,, :D

Social source share

Guest MrC

ALL I FEEL SO GOOD TO-NIGHT PLAYING MY FUNK 45s, So when I say I feel good? I mean I want JUMP BACK & KISS MYSELF, ON THE ATLANTIC LABEL , HERBIE MANN - IT'S A FUNKY THING, AS THERE ARE A FEW PTS 1,2, & 8, All I can say it's a GROOVE THANG, :rofl: DAVE Lets hit on the 1 stroke, are you ready 1 --- 1--- 1 --- F unk F unk,,,, :D

Wouldn't this be a good time to archive the thread and start a new May-July one?

Wheres Dave when you need him....

Social source share

Guest MrC

This from me today , not one you hear much anymore

AArrghh... Andy, What is it? (Can't see videos at work.... still!)

Social source share

Guest allnightandy

AArrghh... Andy, What is it? (Can't see videos at work.... still!)

Nothing too exciting , Flower Shoppe You've come along way baby ! LoL
Social source share

This is still yet to go big on the R n B scene but it will I'm sure,once people get to know it better as it's quite a complicated dancer.

Jessie Mae-Don't Freeze On Me DRA

Cheers

Martyn

PS York Soul Club for me tomorrow to see Dave Rimmer & John Weston as guests,I'm sure I'll be in for a treat.

Social source share

Guest MrC

This is still yet to go big on the R n B scene but it will I'm sure,once people get to know it better as it's quite a complicated dancer.

Jessie Mae-Don't Freeze On Me DRA

Cheers

Martyn

PS York Soul Club for me tomorrow to see Dave Rimmer & John Weston as guests,I'm sure I'll be in for a treat.

A nice tune that I still haven't bought yet, because I can't quite make my mind up about it!

Don't forget to practice your Black Country phrases for tomorrow Martyn... you could always ask for 'lend an 'ond', reply 'yom avin a loff' when they say something you don't agree with, and remember, the kids prezzies come from 'toys am we'

:thumbup:

Social source share