Are You A Good Soul Fan?

Guest uniglam

Guest uniglam

Hi,

I am a researcher at the University of Glamorgan and I am currently looking at the social identity of music fans. I am absolutely desperate to include some Soul fans in our study and I was hoping that you could spare 5 minutes and do a quick survey. All you need to do is click on the link below and you will be able to start the survey.

Thank you very much!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PH3R2WQ

Social source share

Hi,

I am a researcher at the University of Glamorgan and I am currently looking at the social identity of music fans. I am absolutely desperate to include some Soul fans in our study and I was hoping that you could spare 5 minutes and do a quick survey. All you need to do is click on the link below and you will be able to start the survey.

Thank you very much!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PH3R2WQ

I don't know about good :wicked: but I'm a fan :thumbup:

A very easy survey form to complete :hatsoff2:

Good luck with your research :thumbsup:

Social source share

I did the survey yesterday, thought some of the parameters were a bit too broad to have too much relevance to the soul scene, but enjoyed filling it in anyway :)

Social source share

I'm not sure you'd get a representative sample of "soul fans" on this message board, even if you're just talking about the UK. Aren't there many people who are fans of mainstream soul music (al green, marvin gaye, aretha franklin) that have no connection with (and possibly no knowledge of) "northern soul". I would imagine the people here are much more committed which would skew the types of questions your survey asks.

Social source share

[ how do i know if im a real fan or not :ohmy: is it answers on a postcard :wicked::lol:

no julie just send all vinyl to me and i will rate you as fan or not please note i can not return any vinyl sent to me.

well beats the spam that you won 1 million pounds :thumbup:

My vinyl collection is`nt worth very much at all :( but could ask my brothers to send you some :lol::lol: but i would`nt hold your breath :thumbsup:

Regards

Julie :D

Social source share

Guest SteveJohnston

how big are your brothers?

don't think i'am cut out for a life of conning people as i'am a coward

Conning one Moore male is one more than you want to be conning never mind 5 Moore's if you get my drift :D Mind you i would take my chances with the lads over the Lass :yes: ........... :D

Social source share

Guest Sujka

Would be fun to see what conclusion you come up with. Can imagine that I'm who 19 year old will not have given much diffrent answers from somone who is 49 year old. That is the beauty about the scene.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!