Selling All From My Best Box To Genuine Collectors Of Quality Vinyl

Suinoz

Following my recent thread in ( look at your box ) concerning Sue's and my decision to give up promoting, i am now going to list all my top numbers in the sales section. Obviously we are not giving them away as it's taken a lot of time and money to acquire such a collection of quality records. For that reason i will be asking for interested parties to p.m. me with anything of interest and i will then reply with my asking price, exact condition and scans etc. if required. Most of them are in really fantastic condition and have only been played two or three times by me. Most of you on here know me and there are members that can validate my records. Any purchases made and paid for WILL be posted REGISTERED TO BE SIGNED FOR. Once you have made your offer and, if i accept it PLEASE DO NOT ask for it to be put on hold. Have a look in' sales ' now and see if there is anything of interest. I will list a few every day. Good luck, hope you find something for your collection. Tony T Bone. OZ.

BEEN OVERWHELMED WITH INTEREST TO MY SALES LIST, WILL REPLY TO ALL PMS IN DUE COURSE AS I WORK FULL TIME. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED INTEREST IN MY COLLECTION.

Edited by suinoz
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 10
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest smudgesmith

only played 2 or 3 times lol lol very funny imo

Have known Tony for more than 40 yrs................if thats what he says then its right.........why have a dig?

Social source share