Stunners - Cairos - Al Williams - Tommy Ridgley - Jackie Beavers - Ted Wilson - Little Richie - Charades - Group Cecil Washington - Eddie Daye + More

Raresoul45s

Good morning

Since our last upload on the 23rd feb I've been working through this latest batch of 45s and wow what a treat I have for you this time around from the sublime to the ridicously rare.

All the 45s in the new arrivals section have been uploaded over night and are waiting your perusol.

Some of the highlights this time are

Ted Wilson on Sierra a handful of known copies only,

Tommy Ridgley for set sale at £1650,

The insanely rare Cairo's - Stop Over/Dont Fight It in rarely seen excellent condition,

Eddie Daye - Guess Who, Shrine

The Stunners - Nobody But Me which is certainly one of the rarest 45s we've listed in a long long time and still unknown to many and is up for offers,

Al Williams - La beat issue (wol) VG con but plays well, this is for offfers as well

Jackie Beavers - I Need My Baby, offers over £800 this is also VG but also plays very well and is not beat up at all.

Remember all my 45s come with a no quibble 7 day money back guarentee so make your offer with confidence.

Other highlights are Bad Weather Inc, Charades on a rare black stocker, Chubby Checker, Duke Browner on a stunning W/D, Group featuring Cecil Washington - Prophonics, Kurt Harris, Larry Allen, and the simply brilliant Little Richie.

There are many many more classic tunes just gone live so happy hunting.

Remeber I take all payment options and will reserve 45s with a deposit, if you have any questions drop me an email via the contact us page.

Link to all the new arrivals, remember all the scans and sound files are from the 45 for sale

https://www.raresoul45s.co.uk/products/New-Arrivals.php

Thanks again to all who continue to support us your custom is always appreciated.

Darren

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source