Marion Stewart

Rich Buckley

Marion Stewart - I Must Be Losing You on R Records. White demo. Edge warp NAP. The odd crackle and tic here and there, otherwise would be strong vg+ Listen to the clip of the actual record and make your own mind up. £150 to include recorded delivery within UK. REDUCED to £125

PM or email me: richardbuckley812@hotmail.com

Cheers

Rich

Edited by Rich Buckley
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 19
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I love the "La Reine La Mar" track with the same backing...

Think there is one on Brady's dont think i would pay £300 for it though. but both brill records whistling.gif

Social source share

:yes::Pwhistling.gif Love it.

ps Pete why are you a bacon roll? :lol:

There is a reason for this but it might not make much sense. As you may or may not know, the girlfriend is having a baby, sorry, my baby on monday and I've made a resolution that from that day, I will pack in drinking, smoking and eating meat, so the bacon roll is my last stand, an homage so to speak.

Obviously this will only last for about 3 days but you've got to try!

Social source share

There is a reason for this but it might not make much sense. As you may or may not know, the girlfriend is having a baby, sorry, my baby on monday and I've made a resolution that from that day, I will pack in drinking, smoking and eating meat, so the bacon roll is my last stand, an homage so to speak.

Erm OK :P All the best for Monday :lol:

Oh yes and someone buy Rich's record, I would if I could whistling.gif

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

Pete, the first two are fine but giving up bacon? Nah mate, you'll need your energy. Good luck Monday, I look forward to hearing the news. thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!