Floor New Articles Section - Blogs From 2005

Mike

as may be aware the blogs feature has been moved into the articles feature

over the next few days am reopening the majority of the past ones

once finished the new "floor" section will then be open to members to directly post news/articles/blogs type posts

to start off a few from 2005 are now reopened, as said others will follow over next few days

The Big Os Blog from 2005

The Calm Before The Storm Posted by The Big O 16 March 2005 · A few days before the next NORTHERN SOUL @ THE PLINSTON! and it's the usual madness that the paying punter never sees. The house is a mass of scraps of paper with ticket reservation...

Trifles Blog from 2005

You Learn Sumfing New Everyday Posted by Trifle, 24 November 2005 · One Saturday at Rugby Soul Club, I learned that Young Matt Smart (and I mean young ... especially amongst the old fogies of the Soul Scene) is one helluva DJ. Smooth linking, wonderful...

Soulsmiths Blog from 2005

Soulsmith's Blog Posted by Soulsmith, 30 December 2005 Not so long ago there were 4 of us. Packed into a rusty old Ford Cortina heading for Yate, Coalville, Peterborough, Wigan and various points en route. Now there are 2 of us. Paul died 20 year...

Regs blog from 2005

From Here To Maternity Posted by Reg 01 August 2005 Had a last wheel out before the imminent arrival of baby Reg at Steve's new night Soul or Nothing. Wow, what a turn out and, without any hint of bias, I have to say it was one of the best nights...

Johnny One Trout's Blog from 2005

Middlewich - The 3 Greyhounds - Inaugural Crossover night - Saturday 7th May We had been looking forward to this one for some time now. There has been a real buzz slowly smouldering and for the last couple of weeks, people have been coming up to us sa...

Alisons Blog from 2005

My First Blog - What A Weird Weekend Posted by , 03 May 2005 · What a weird weekend we had; in parts wonderful, in parts really crap, and other parts there was both good and bad to be found. Start off Saturday with a 4 hour round trip to collect my s...

Andy bb blog from 2005

site note- the soul source members blog feature has now been retired most old entries will be moved across to the article system Someone Has To Start It Posted by Andy Bb 11 February 2005 There's not a lot more egotistical than a blog is there? Why e...

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!