Dee Edwards You Say You Love Me Tuba 1706

Guest ddac1982

Guest ddac1982

I have a question maybe someone can help me with - I have a Dee Edwards Tuba 1706 with the same song listed on both sides (You Say You Love Me). I just can't find any info on this 45 with the same title, but according to many sites the flip is suppose to be Tired Of Staying Home. HELP?

Social source share

• Replies 15
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I have a question maybe someone can help me with - I have a Dee Edwards Tuba 1706 with the same song listed on both sides (You Say You Love Me). I just can't find any info on this 45 with the same title, but according to many sites the flip is suppose to be Tired Of Staying Home. HELP?

do both sides play the same or is it just the the same label on each side ?

maybe there were single sided demos pressed ?

Social source share

Guest ddac1982

Sorry for the confusion, the flip side is Tired Of Staying Home. The labels are identical on both sides and state You Say You Love Me. This 45 is a duplicate error of the labels - not a promo!

Social source share

Sorry for the confusion, the flip side is Tired Of Staying Home. The labels are identical on both sides and state You Say You Love Me. This 45 is a duplicate error of the labels - not a promo!

this is a not-uncommon pressing error with records. Unless it's like a beatles record, it won't increase the value and potentially can decrease it. I have some like this, it's annoying to keep track of which is the real correct side.

Social source share

Superb record and one of my fave slower Detroit things.

Have it in four different formats

Two white demos on vinyl - one has the title on one line, the other on two.

One blue vinyl issue

One rare blue styrene copy with Man's credit on label if I remember correctly.

Cheers

Richard

her slow 60s records are great.

he told me lies and i;ll shed a tear being 2 more fantastic records.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!