Best Way Of Carrying A Couple Of Lp's

Stevie

Very occasionaly I might play off an LP. Up to now I've just taken the album with me and hoped for the best, but would be interested if anyone has a simple way to keep them safe without carrying a bloody great box around.

Was thinking maybe one of those student portfolio cases with a couple of thin ply stiffeners might do the job?

Social source share

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Very occasionaly I might play off an LP. Up to now I've just taken the album with me and hoped for the best, but would be interested if anyone has a simple way to keep them safe without carrying a bloody great box around. Was thinking maybe one of those student portfolio cases with a couple of thin ply stiffeners might do the job?

Why not get a 12" shoulder record bag? available at many good vinyl record stores or 100s of websites.

Social source share

You will have people trying to see thru the case and check out your albums.

As a youth I always made sure that I had a see thru bag to carry records around in, with the coolest sleeve on prominent display.

Some of the 'coolest' sleeves would , nowadays, be somewhat embarassing.

If The Tempests was one of the albums you could always get rid of it and get a Stardust 7 " :wink:

Edited by nickp
Social source share

I was going to say mailer.

yeah, if it's literally only a couple of LPs, you could just use a mailer and protect them as you would if you were mailing them. If you use a bag that's not really designed well for LPs, you risk corner dings or other problems (which you may or may not care about).

Social source share

Guest dundeedavie

If you have a 250 - 2 lane singles box you can usually get 3 to 4 - 12" or albums across the top!! :yes: :yes:

this is what I do

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert