Soul People In Berlin?

John Al

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

i was in berlin recently for a weekend with a few mates. we spent the last bits of a couple of nights in a bar called soulcat. they seem to have DJs most nights ......... it was reggae & ska one night .... and r&b/soul the next. nice little place.

Thanks Mate, found the website and I think I'll be paying a visit......................

hi john feel free to contact me, also we have our upcoming event on may 12th if you like a dance ;)

Marc, thanks, have pm'd you.

Anyone else out here?

Cheers,

John.

Social source share

Thanks Mate, found the website and I think I'll be paying a visit......................

Marc, thanks, have pm'd you.

Anyone else out here?

Cheers,

John.

yes mate, got your pm. actually you seem to be located very near to my home base. we (a mate of mine and me) will have our bi-weekly record jour fixe at my place on tuesday so youre welcome to that (will pm you details) ...and yes, quite a big fresh and healthy scene over here...just got back today from soul surgerys 10th anniversary in leipzig where the was a group of 10 travelling berlin soulies.

Social source share

Hi John

If you'll be there in June then I'll be there too (6th-13th). I'll also be DJing at SoulCat (amongst other places during that week). I don't really know any soul nights there but they used to have something at the Lido in Kreuzberg.

If you want to know record shops then I'm your man :)

Cheers

Jon

Social source share

Hi John

If you'll be there in June then I'll be there too (6th-13th). I'll also be DJing at SoulCat (amongst other places during that week). I don't really know any soul nights there but they used to have something at the Lido in Kreuzberg.

If you want to know record shops then I'm your man :)

Cheers

Jon

Thanks Jon,

I'll drop you a pm on record shops & let you know about June.

Cheers,

John

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!