Guest mrnittygritty

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 9
  • Views 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest santa

Such a good records! HAd to replace mine when it cracked as my GF my mistake dropped it on the floor, as she wanted to be DJ one night. Happy to say I've finally replaced it! Such a Jewel! Love it! MY man is the side for me!

Social source share

>it cracked as my GF my mistake dropped it on the floor, as she wanted to be DJ one night. Happy to say I've finally replaced it!

Glad to hear you found a new one, but referring to the lady in question as "it" is a bit strong???!!! Did you ever find a replacement record?

Hang on, maybe I read that wrong... ;-}

Social source share

Guest santa

>it cracked as my GF my mistake dropped it on the floor, as she wanted to be DJ one night. Happy to say I've finally replaced it!

Glad to hear you found a new one, but referring to the lady in question as "it" is a bit strong???!!! Did you ever find a replacement record?

Hang on, maybe I read that wrong... ;-}

Haha ... No I found a new replacement record, not a new replacement lady. Still together with the lovely lady. She was drunk and though she didn't took good care of my records, she loved my soul and RnB recs, which made me very happy;))

Social source share

Source Advert