Debonairs - Soulclick

Hi all, just checked through jm"s latest auction results and WOW Debonairs £555.00!!!!

only sold a really nice copy a month or two ago for £185.00 on the third attempt the most being £200 without

a sniff, have also seen a few others not sell for £200

bought my copy of ebay with one bid of craig moerer who had so its seem a few copies at most $300 all mint-

also the price i believe has been driven down due to a find of copies

who would pay that much for this 45, let alone two or more bidders bumping up the price.....so i persume this will

be valued at £550 in the next guide book.....unreal or have i missed a trick on this one? or should we all stop selling

stuff on here and stick everything n anything on mr manships auctions

not a bad tune though.....

happy soulin

russ

Social source share

• Replies 20
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Mad money that. Quality tune for sure but always £200ish like you say

ps: give Carl a kick from me and remind him he has an appointment in Runcorn on May 19th :D

joan, i will give him more than a kick if he doesnt come and finish my floor soon lol...
Social source share

It's £400 in JM latest guide and I've seen copies go for around that and more. A record that seems to be on the rise again.

Never seen it go for that money and we all know Manship's prices mean nothing in the real world. Sure it's been on here recently for £200.

Social source share

Never seen it go for that money and we all know Manship's prices mean nothing in the real world. Sure it's been on here recently for £200.

Well it's certainly going to go for that money now, or dealers asking for that sort of money. Has CM any left?

Social source share

Never liked it, sold two, one a few weeks ago for £250, but was very hard to sell at that. CM has deffo had a lot of copies in the past. Madness price on JM's but it ain't all roses when you have to pay his percentage. What does he charge now 20%?

Social source share

the sweet side is killer and sweet soul interest is picking up, but I don't think it's "picked up" to even $300 yet.

Just played the sweet side on YT. You're right it's a killer, soooo good.. Almost like they recorded that side first and ran out of talent when they recorded the uptempo flip.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Never liked it, sold two, one a few weeks ago for £250, but was very hard to sell at that. CM has deffo had a lot of copies in the past. Madness price on JM's but it ain't all roses when you have to pay his percentage. What does he charge now 20%?

Maybe he should do it for nothing?

Social source share

Interesting, is it an 'era' thing? Certainly has an affinity with folk who were 'there' when it was played outdoors properly (eighties, until no doubt somebody tells me it was actually massive at the Pig & Whistle in Smallville circa '73).

I personally think its fab.

Price wise though I'm sure I've seen one sitting in BIN on the bay for a around a couple of hundred for months now and had no takers ?

Edited by mark w.
Social source share

I love it.....one of my favs from the Blackburn, Mexboro and chesterfield allnighters era.....ex Tempos c/u.......proper hardcore northern

Your right there AD. :thumbsup:

Posted mine in sales for £200 but got no takers a few months ago. Eventually accepted offer of £150.

Cracking tune, only sold it cause I thought it would be easy to get back sometime due to Craig Moerers lot.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!