Wilton Ballroom 'niter 17th September

Guest Trevski

Guest Trevski

Hi everyone.

I'm sure most of you have, at one time or another, attended the Wilton. Well..it appears that Pelle, the promoter of the nite, has, or is, deciding to call it a day. Therefore the niters in September and November MAY well be the last ones at this long running venue, although Mouse is wanting to continue, and Pelle is thinking about handing it over to someone else. Please try to get on down and support the Wilton on what could be the last two 'niters. This has been one of THE great 'niters, IMHO, with lots of diverse DJ's playing new, unknown and current tunes. Pelle and Mouse have put their heart & soul into the running of the venue, and it will be great if you could support them, to show your appreciation of their efforts over the years.

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

If anyone at a loose end tonight get along to the Wilton (off the M62 near Wakefield) As Trevor said it may be coming to an end as we know it. Check out the details in the events guide below.

Shane

Yep see y'all there!

Anyone else going?

If you have not been before you will not be disappointed. It's a great nighter in my opinion. Great line up tonight too especially one of my faves - Dean Anderson!

Shane

to all that did not make it to wilton you mised a great night just got home the place has not lost its atmosphere its still the best nighter in the country run by nighter people for nighter people best spot dean anderson mega records was told last night the last one in nov dont miss it any way to bed john

to all that did not make it to wilton        you mised a great night    just got home the place has not lost its atmosphere    its still the best nighter in the country  run by nighter people  for nighter people    best spot dean anderson  mega records    was told last night the last one in nov dont miss it 

Couldn't have agreed more! However, It is the last one for Pelle and Lesley in Nov: but Mouse is hopefully going to try to carry on, with perhaps someone else taking over the reins from Pelle, altho' who, as yet, has not been decided. Try to make it to the Nov: one if any of you possibly can, and give Pelle & Lesley a show of appreciation for their brilliant efforts! (PS I'm on, but don't let that stop you!)