Little Ann Who Are You Trying To Fool

It only ever existed on a 1/4" tape and we had some problems getting a good sound out of it in the 90s, however technology and experience have moved on and we're doing a re-copy and EQ for the Cleethorpes 20th CD which should see noticeably improved sound.

Interest in Little Ann hasn't been so high for ten years or more, and it's all down to that man Gilly! (and Dave Hamilton of course)

Credit due to all concerned.......Awesome record!

Edited by wilxy
Social source share

It only ever existed on a 1/4" tape and we had some problems getting a good sound out of it in the 90s, however technology and experience have moved on and we're doing a re-copy and EQ for the Cleethorpes 20th CD which should see noticeably improved sound.

Interest in Little Ann hasn't been so high for ten years or more, and it's all down to that man Gilly! (and Dave Hamilton of course)

Gilly is an amazing singer.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

• 5 years later...
Guest Shufflin

IMG_0446.JPG.eb1d3dc31c25df92c885d0a1c1529a88.JPG

(not Ady, obviously lol) but my copy is 112-A - this was released in 1999, the 121-B came out in 2003, so I'd say the 112-a is the first issue (not that it matters)

112 has "I got to have you" as the flip

Edited by Shufflin
Social source share

On 15/05/2017 at 13:27, shufflin said:

IMG_0446.JPG.eb1d3dc31c25df92c885d0a1c1529a88.JPG

(not Ady, obviously lol) but my copy is 112-A - this was released in 1999, the 121-B came out in 2003, so I'd say the 112-a is the first issue (not that it matters)

112 has "I got to have you" as the flip

Correct. The original is of course my self-made acetate but you ain't getting that. It's possible I made one for another DJ but I can't remember of course 

Social source share

Not the same record mate.

28 minutes ago, James Hill said:

I have the Kent marked up a as a dj demo something like that on the red part of the kent label

R-4962144-1466517443-3813_jpeg.jpg

Not the same record mate.Who are you trying to fool.

Edited by Mick Reed
Social source share

9 minutes ago, ady croasdell said:

I'll take your word for it Andy, thanks

You did him the alternate version with the funny guitar in the break ....  I don't think that version has ever been released ... Sound quality was a bit low-fi

Andy

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!