It's Taken Me Over 30 Years To Get This Joke

Pete S

Just looking at THE VIRGINIA WOLVES - STAY - AMY, a record I first heard in around 1975 I think.

I've only just realised that the group name is a play on VIRGINIA WOOLF.

Thick tw*t.

I assumed they were inspired by theatrical drama by Edward Albee called "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf" rather than Ms. Woolf herself. The play was a major popular culture item in the US during the mid 1960s. But maybe not...

Social source share

I assumed they were inspired by theatrical drama by Edward Albee called "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf" rather than Ms. Woolf herself. The play was a major popular culture item in the US during the mid 1960s. But maybe not...

That's what I meant actually...

Social source share

Guest Brooky

That's what I meant actually...

======================================================================================

Pete....you do know what 'The Snake' is about, don't you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

:hatsoff2: HI I take it that you are not talking about 'PERCY' the trusty one eyed trouser snake? that was the favourate pet of Bazza Humhries, the Diggerdebian, famouse for thunder chunder into the mighty PACIFIC, Following a afternoon of FOSTER TUBES on BONDI Beach, strooth mate! what are you POMI BAZZAS talking about snakes for? ain't you got any Sheilas that PERCY can hide in for hour tonight????

:ohmy: DAVE K

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!