Manchester Sunday Soul Session

Paul-s

DECEMBER 18th at KRO 2, Oxford Road (next to BBC), Manchester.

There will be a Sunday soul session 4pm-10pm with DJ's

TONY JACKSON,

KARL RHODES,

PAUL HAVERKIN

PAUL SADOT

Its a great bar in the centre of town. A chance to have a drink and listen to some rare, underplayed and upfront soul!! :yes:

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

TONY JACKSON,

KARL RHODES,

PAUL HAVERKIN

PAUL SADOT

Its a great bar in the centre of town. A chance to have a drink and listen to some rare, underplayed and upfront soul!! :D

Tony J and Paul H must be abstaining from liquid refreshments at the Greatstone :yes::D Still that means more for me. :D ATB have a great session.Stevie Z

SHOULD BE A FAIR (WELL MAYBE NOT FAIR) SMATTERING OF GREATSTONERS LUKING HERE ON SUNDAY........REMEMBER 'THE BEACHCOMBER' AT STATION ROAD ? WELL IT'S NOTHING LIKE THAT................CHRIS M :)

Fancy coming along C & C....got to be better than the Antiques Roadshow, on a Sunday evening.......but then again, maybe it 'IS' the Antiques Roadshow :( ......See you at The Greatstone early doors, just off now.....Tony

Edited by Tony Jackson

TONY JACKSON,

KARL RHODES,

PAUL HAVERKIN

PAUL SADOT

Its a great bar in the centre of town. A chance to have a drink and listen to some rare, underplayed and upfront soul!! :(

Have a brilliant time here , between 4 - 6 when I popped in for a couple of hours with my daughter .Some superb crossover sides [ many which I didn't know ] and it was good to chat with Paul and Chris Morgan again .Thanks guys , hope this is a success for you all ,Best Wishes ,Eddie

Thanks for getting down to support the first one Eddie!! Its a great place to have a drink , chat and listen to a great mixture of tunes.......thanks to Paul, Tony and Karl for providing great music. As ever I came away with a wants list!!

It will be a weekly event beginning JANUARY 8th, SO spread the word.

Paul-s

TONY JACKSON,

KARL RHODES,

PAUL HAVERKIN

PAUL SADOT

Its a great bar in the centre of town. A chance to have a drink and listen to some rare, underplayed and upfront soul!! :(

I must say I enjoyed this.I wasn't at the peak of my physical and mental abilities :( , after a night of excess spent at the Greatstone.But I soon snapped out of that once behind the decks. The two Pauls and Karl played some really nice mid-tempo stuff early on, with the pace picking up, as the day turned into night, musically very enjoyable.

Nice venue, very friendly staff, reasonably priced drinks, for the city centre. The only downer for me was Paul Havakin having to go early to his 'surprise' early birthday party :D , happy birthday for Christmas Eve mate, I'll be around to your's during the week.

This looks like being a weekly event, so there should be plenty of scope for guest DJ's, perhaps some that don't get the oppourtunity to spin a few very often. More news to follow as we get it, thanks to everyone who came along to the first one, the next one is Sunday 8th of January (due to Christmas hols).....All The Very Best......Tony