Guest Dj's For Jumping Joan's 40th Paul Sadot, Karl Rhodes, Steve Cato

Guest THE BRIGADIER

Guest THE BRIGADIER

JUMPING JOANS 40TH

@

SOUTH DURHAM SOUL

PIERCEBRIDGE NR DARLINGTON

7PM TILL 3AM, 2 ROOMS,WITH A GREAT ATMOSPHERE 12 DJ'S PLAYING RARE,UNDERPLAYED OLDIES AND 70'S 80'S X OVER

RESIDANT AND LIFELINE DJ PAUL PADOT, KARL RHODES AND STEVE CATO

+ SOME OF THE BEST RECORD COLLECTORS FROM ALL PARTS OF THE NORHTEAST TO HELP MAKE THIS A NITE JOAN WONT FORGET,( SHE TELLS ME SHE'S WELL UP FOR THIS).

CHECK FLYER FOR DETAILS

THE HOTEL IS FULLY BOOKED FOR THIS NITE BUT FOR ANYONE WHO IS THINKING OF TRAVELING AND WANTS TO STOP OVER SCOTCH CORNER HOTEL IS ONLY 4 MILES AWAY.

I CAN ONLY PROMISE GREAT MUSIC AND A BLINDING NITE

ANY QUERIES CONTACT HARRY 07859006682

post-3349-1134664632_thumb.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

IF HE WANTS TO COME AND BRING HIS DOLL beer.gif I'LL ONLY CHARGE ONE OF THEM.

Best charge the doll then cus the Chinrester won't want to pay :yes:ohmy.gif

His blow up doll reckons Nige is always worried about the state of the economy.......says inflation will be the death of him.... wink.gif

Guest THE BRIGADIER

SHOULD BE A CRACKING NIGHT THIS ONE FOLKS!! :(

QUALITY TUNES IN BOTH ROOMS :)

ROLL ON THE 27th FROM 7PM ONWARDS!!

things looking good for xmas safc, nice little hatrick for nufc from the golden boy!!! :) +

been talking to quite a few people that are well up for the nite :(

Guest Richard Bergman

Sound like a night at soul or nothing ....... :(

Happy birthday Joan have a good one...... :(

Sound like a night at soul or nothing ....... :D

Happy birthday Joan have a good one...... :(

Thanks Richard ...and everyone .... i shall try and enjoy myself :D

and yes it is indeed gonna be a top nite ...... :(

............ anybody know if this PAUL PADOT fella's any good? :D

Hey me girl, coming to Nantwich with Angela, Shute and 2 lovely little boys who want to sing Happy Birthday to you!!! But due to being "mum" for the day we'll only be spending a couple of hours .. my god I'm normally the one moaning about kids at dayers!!!! Can't be helped though, no sitters and I'm not missing your 40th for anything!!!! Promise they'll only be running wild for a couple of hours though, although Ryan says he's going to teach auntie angela how to spin :ohmy::)

Hey me girl, coming to Nantwich with Angela, Shute and 2 lovely little boys who want to sing Happy Birthday to you!!! But due to being "mum" for the day we'll only be spending a couple of hours .. my god I'm normally the one moaning about kids at dayers!!!! Can't be helped though, no sitters and I'm not missing your 40th for anything!!!! Promise they'll only be running wild for a couple of hours though, although Ryan says he's going to teach auntie angela how to spin :):)

Can't wait!!

I'll be sure to bring a few "teach Angela to spin" tunes with me ..... and my video camera :ohmy:

Guest Neil Taylor

LOOKING FOREWARD TO THIS ONE,GONNA BE A FANTASTIC NIGHT WITH LOADS OF QUALITY SOUL BEING PLAYED.THE VENUE IS PROBABLY THE BEST IN THE NORTH-EAST WITH A SOUND SYSTEM TO MATCH.......THIS IS THE SECOND INSTALMENT OF WHATS GOING TO BE, ONE OF THE BEST RARE SOUL NIGHTS IN THE COUNTRY IN 2006.......HI STEVIE..I HOPE YOUR STARDUST COLLECTION IS LOOKING THE DOGS BOLLOCKS FOR THIS ONE MATE....NEIL.

Guest THE BRIGADIER

Thanks Richard ...and everyone .... i shall try and enjoy myself :ohmy:

and yes it is indeed gonna be a top nite ...... :)

............ anybody know if this PAUL PADOT fella's any good? :)

He'll have to be coz Baz Atkinson tells me he's so much up for this nite he's gonna come out firing and blow eveyone away with the tunes he's got lined up, you know Baz, nuff said. :dance:

post-3349-1135039607_thumb.jpg

THE VENUE IS PROBABLY THE BEST IN THE NORTH-EAST WITH A SOUND SYSTEM TO MATCH.......

COME ON FELLA, DONT GET CARRIED AWAY ON A WAVE OF EMOTION, BEST VENUE IN THE NORTH EAST............. WELFARE HALL EASINGTON, AS MUCH AS IT PAINS YOU TO SAY IT.

HAVE A GOOD ONE.

THE VENUE IS PROBABLY THE BEST IN THE NORTH-EAST WITH A SOUND SYSTEM TO MATCH.......

COME ON FELLA, DONT GET CARRIED AWAY ON A WAVE OF EMOTION, BEST VENUE IN THE NORTH EAST............. WELFARE HALL EASINGTON, AS MUCH AS IT PAINS YOU TO SAY IT.

HAVE A GOOD ONE.

welfare hall easington great venue great sound system probably the best dance floor in the north east,only let down by the school disco music policy,you have a good one too,we will. :thumbsup::yes::yes::D

Guest the dukester

STERPHONICS- DONT LEAVE ME- MAS TOK

TJ WILLIAMS - BABY I NEED YOU - JOSIE

CHANDLERS - YOUR LOVE MAKES ME LONELY - COL SOUL

SUNDAY - AINT GOT NO PROBLEMS - ALTEEN

THE GIRLS - THE HURTS STILL HERE - MEMPHIS

SOUL INC - MY PROPOSAL - COCONUT GROOVE

INVERTS - TIME WILL CHANGE - BROADWAY

PAT & BLENDERS - JUST BECAUSE - FAST EDDIE

LEWIS CLARK - I NEED YOUR LOVING SO BAD - TIGER TOWN

JIMMY REED JNR - I AINT GOING NOWHERE - MERCURY

CHUBBY & TURNPIKES - I DIDNT TRY - CAPITOL

THE STOPPERS - COME BACK BABY - JUBILEE

SAM FLETCHER - ID THINK IT OVER TWICE - TOLLIE

JUST THOUGHT ID POST SOME OF THE SCHOOL DISCO CLASSICS PLAYED @ THE WELLY

MERRY XMAS TO ALL OF THE SOURCERS :thumbsup:

STEVE SEE YOU @ SOUL OR NOTHING JAN MATE - OR AT CHELSEA ON THE 7TH :yes:

are those the tunes that clear the floor with easington regulars,only having a lark Mr dukester so everyone can put handbags away,tis the season of goodwill,anyway who put this venue on to clash with that venue etc etc etc ha ha ha :thumbsup::yes::yes:

Ted,

You are a naughty little boy!

xxx Kirsty

Guest the dukester

are those the tunes that clear the floor with easington regulars,only having a lark Mr dukester so everyone can put handbags away,tis the season of goodwill,anyway who put this venue on to clash with that venue etc etc etc ha ha ha :D:D:D

Nine times out of ten!!!!!! merry xmas Ted :thumbsup::yes::yes:

He'll have to be coz Baz Atkinson tells me he's so much up for this nite he's gonna come out firing and blow eveyone away with the tunes he's got lined up, you know Baz, nuff said. :dance:

Ha ... love it! This is when we see Baz at his most brilliant .... CAN'T WAIT!!!

And i'm happy to say Paul's more than up to the job ..... GONNA BE ONE HELL OF A NITE .... OH YESSS :thumbsup:

Guest Richard Bergman

Hi Richard .....whos this PAUL PADOT?? Is he a mate of RICHARD BERKMAN?!!! paul-s :thumbsup:

I was merely quoting from the top of the page Paul....he hasn't put your name as that on the flyer I hope.........

Ha ... love it! This is when we see Baz at his most brilliant .... CAN'T WAIT!!!

And i'm happy to say Paul's more than up to the job ..... GONNA BE ONE HELL OF A NITE .... OH YESSS :P

Didnt realise it was your 40th Joan! Seems like yesterday when we would chew the fat at the 100 club,Shotts,Mexborough,Chesterfield etc.Those were the days eh,how the scene has changed [weres everyone came from].Will do you proud on the night Joan,well see how obscure we can get,got a few sticks of dynamite up my sleeve.

PS IM on at 1 in the morning can you help to keep me soba?

BAZ A.

Didnt realise it was your 40th Joan! Seems like yesterday when we would chew the fat at the 100 club,Shotts,Mexborough,Chesterfield etc.Those were the days eh,how the scene has changed [weres everyone came from].Will do you proud on the night Joan,well see how obscure we can get,got a few sticks of dynamite up my sleeve.

PS IM on at 1 in the morning can you help to keep me soba?

BAZ A.

Hey fella!! :lol:

What a great surprise to see you on here ...... ooohh .... i just know you're going to have loads of fun! :Plaugh.gif

Guest Neil Taylor
Hi Richard .....whos this PAUL PADOT?? Is he a mate of RICHARD BERKMAN?!!! paul-s :lol:
PAUL PADOT,-IS HE THE GUY WITH THE WHITE CITREON 2CV,LAST SEEN LEGGING IT ON THE MOORS.
Guest THE BRIGADIER

Heard good things about this place, should be along on 27th whistling.gif

Free entry if wear that bunny outfit!!! :(:wicked::D Good venue + cracking DJ's with Paul Sadot and Karl Rhodes you'll know but some of the northeast lads maybe not, Baz Atkinson and Duncan Mcallister are among some of the the best record collectors from around these parts and can mix it with best of them,both are well up for this nite. If you do make it i'm sure you'll have a good"n".

Free rare soul cd on offer too, which will be given out in the main room about 11ish......

post-3349-1135190777_thumb.jpg

post-3349-1135190809_thumb.jpg

I'll just go and pack it now ohmy.gif:D

Should be there, looking forward to it :wicked:

Now Ted see your up to plenty of mischief mate! DidI tell you the story of the last time I went to USA and the popular record dealer with the blow up gimp! Let me know if you want to know what this famous record dealer was up to in his cellar! ps He was dressed as a mutant ninja with a new york yankies hat on.

BAZ A .