Fosland Confused

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

The red one is the same as the solid blue one but someone has altered the colours on the scan

if you look close you can still see the blue in the outlines.

It was never released in this colour

Look again Gasher, below the bands name 'The Phonetics' on the blue one there are two lines of print, on the red one there is only one line of print.

Martyn

Edited by martyn pitt
Social source share

Look again Gasher, below the bands name 'The Phonetics' on the blue one ther are two lines of print, on the red one there is only one line of print.

Martyn

Yes, I noticed that, and the words that are missing are "First Edition". I've also see a Trudel release on that maroon / cocoa coloured label, but it wasn't the Phonetics and I can't remember what it was now. Perhaps some kind of re-release?

Social source share

Sorry let me rephrase that I meant that it was the same Layout just that it had been tampered with.

It may well be that the blue issue had print variations if they did more than one run but I think personally the scan has been altered..Inverted or the RGB frequency altered.

But no doubt I,ll be wrong again haha

IN all my years Ive never heard of or seen one on this colour..Hope someone on site can tell me they have one to clear it up .

Yes, I noticed that, and the words that are missing are "First Edition". I've also see a Trudel release on that maroon / cocoa coloured label, but it wasn't the Phonetics and I can't remember what it was now. Perhaps some kind of re-release?
Edited by the gasher
Social source share

How do you fancy a gold one??

Sorry let me rephrase that I meant that it was the same Layout just that it had been tampered with.

It may well be that the blue issue had print variations if they did more than one run but I think personally the scan has been altered..Inverted or the RGB frequency altered.

But no doubt I,ll be wrong again haha

IN all my years Ive never heard of or scene one on this colour..Hope someone on site can tell me they have one to clear it up .

post-1405-1134727127_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!