Mixed Bag - 72 X Pressings, Orig Etc - First Batch Ending 7Pm Today (Sat)

Barry

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

Is that another reggae bidding scam???

They win the item and then never pay...

Been done by them before, right pain in the arse! Had to list one 45 about five time sbefore it was won by a genuine bidder :g:

Check their feedback and block em straight away if they look dodgy!

Edited by The Zodiac Club
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Is that another reggae bidding scam???

They win the item and then never pay...

Been done by them before, right pain in the arse! Had to list one 45 about five time sbefore it was won by a genuine bidder :g:

Check their feedback and block em straight away if they look dodgy!

The guy contacted me as he is going on holiday and asked if he could do that - he has 100% fb - good luck to him (fingers crossed :0)

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Just been stung on a £31.00 double album I sent out in my last auction.

Sent a double album out to Oz - it was old stock from my defunkt shop, so hadn't been played - I checked it visually, the static was still holding the vinyl in the sleeve and looked spotless, so I graded it unplayed.

Received a message this am from the guy, who was not happy, telling me it was full of tiny scratches and sounded painful, he wouldn't grade it as a VG and wasn't worth throwing in the bin.

I asked him to return the item (I was a bit in shock thinking about it now, as I'm usually fairly fastidious with the grades) so I could take a look, at which point he quoted me $30+ Oz Dollars for return postage, which I would have to pay.

....by the balls :yes:

Refund imminent

Social source share