60's & 70's Gems That Won't Burst The Bank, With Sound

Offering these up for sale. You tube clips not from my records, but mp3's are, all be it from old recording equipment i had years ago (at least that one worked unlike my new set up!!), so may not be as crisp as actual record.

Postage is £1 1st class standard, £2 recorded to UK

£2 standard to EU, £6 recorded

ROW £3 standard, ask for recorded/insured options

Paypal (gift if poss), bank transfer, cash, cheque, postal order all accepted.

Sensible offers, or offers on multi's welcome. PM to reserve, or txt me on 07968174086.

Cheers

Azza

ERNIE JOHNSON - YOU'VE GOT TO BE FAITHFUL AND TRUE

DUPLEX, STRONG VG+, £90

Excellent northern dancer with a slight funky edge to it. In demand and one of the harder 45's on the label. Seen listed (and sold) for way more than this!!

https://www.soulshack...r_dis=5&Sort=aa

SUMMITS - I'LL NEVER SAY NO / SLEEPWALKING

DC INTERNATIONAL, EX, £130

Fantastic double sider. Awesome crossover on one side, backed by a haunting mid tempo northern dancer on the other side. Went for big money on Manship's auction, then a few turned up. Still, a rare 45 and now those copies have bedded into collections, price will only go back up.

JOHN ROBERTS - TO BE MY GIRL

DUKE DEMO, EX, £20

Clip is from actual record, but recording equipment is naff, record plays much better. Lovely pink Duke demo

John Roberts Clip.mp3

BRIEF ENCOUNTER - WHAT ABOUT LOVE

CAPITOL, EX, £55

Up beat 70's funky soul monster, always does the business on the dancefloor. Well priced judging by recent sales of it

LEWIS CLARK - I NEED YOU BABY

BRENT, STRONG VG+, £SOLD

Doesnt pop up for sale often but such a good sound. Top drawer northern cheapie that builds, take listen if you dont know it!

GERRY DORSEY - BABY TURN AROUND

HICKORY DEMO, STRONG VG+, £35

Has a few marks but plays loud and clear. Up tempo traditional northern soul sound, once covered up as Len Barry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIgndS5IbqY

CONNIE MCGILL - I CAN'T STOP MY BABY

SUGAR, EX, £25

Fantastic uptempo 60's number, one for the dancefloor. A whole lot of soul for 25 nicker!

Connie McGill Clip.mp3

LUTHER INGRAM - YOU GOT TO GIVE LOVE TO GET LOVE

KoKo, VG, £30

Would fall into the rare and underplayed category i think. 101A on the koko label!! Plays fantastic, great for DJing as they say

Edited by LilJimmyCrank
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source