U.s.a To U.k In 3 Days

John Elias

If someone had told me this on a niight out I would have asked for" some of what you've had please"

Won a record on ebay on the 13th of December,GOT it this morning......GOBSMACKED or what,over 400 records I've had from the States and never this quick,is this a record(pun not intended),normally wait from 10 days to as long as three weeks,is someone(s) takin'da piss ere?

Your views are invited(not on a postcard please)

PLEASE NOTE....ON AT THE MONKEY 2 NITE AT 9pm B THERE OR B SQUARE!,spot will include

Rufus Wonder,Specials,5 Royales,Joe Matthews,Corletts,Rivieras,Yvonne Vernee,Cre-Shendos etc,hope to see you there....John Elias.

Social source share

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

If someone had told me this on a niight out I would have asked for" some of what you've had please"

Won a record on ebay on the 13th of December,GOT it this morning......GOBSMACKED or what,over 400 records I've had from the States and never this quick,is this a record(pun not intended),normally wait from 10 days to as long as three weeks,is someone(s) takin'da piss ere?

Your views are invited(not on a postcard please)

PLEASE NOTE....ON AT THE MONKEY 2 NITE AT 9pm B THERE OR B SQUARE!,spot will include

Rufus Wonder,Specials,5 Royales,Joe Matthews,Corletts,Rivieras,Yvonne Vernee,Cre-Shendos etc,hope to see you there....John Elias.

Have a good one John, won't be out my self. Ritchie will see you later. THE BIG NIGHT ON SATURDAY.

Social source share

Jeezuz Ann.....your dog's got balls or was that SNOWballs

:D:D:D Get you back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The BOY WILL: How yet.............. :D just wach this space...... beer.gif Probaly lick you to death. XXXX STAX THE BOY, LOVE YOU STAX THE DOG, SEE YOU LATER ABOUT MY BALLS XXXXX LOVE YOU.

Edited by asboannie
Social source share

USA to UK 32 days......... and counting beer.gif Think the parcel pigoen has stopped off for a holiday.

Anyone had a record take longer?

Andy

Probberly got they`re planes mixed up,you`re records are proberly in one these eastern cuntry`s,yes i spelt that right!!,being used now to make people admit to thing`s they aint done?,record`s don`t leave bruse`s you know!!,well not unless you throw em` at the poor sod`s... :D
Social source share

Alot of sellers do it for a living so making a trip each day to the post office is time consuming, so i would think they make one trip a week!! then i suppose it depends where its coming from say New York direct flight to the UK there, if its half way accross some state then it has to get to the Airport first ect, ect all adds up beer.gif

Social source share

Guest andycambs

Probberly got they`re planes mixed up,you`re records are proberly in one these eastern cuntry`s,yes i spelt that right!!,being used now to make people admit to thing`s they aint done?,record`s don`t leave bruse`s you know!!,well not unless you throw em` at the poor sod`s... :)
Oh well Ken, as long as it's gone to a good home eh :(

Andy

Social source share

USA to UK 32 days......... and counting :thumbsup: Think the parcel pigoen has stopped off for a holiday.

Anyone had a record take longer?

Andy

Hi Andy,won a record on Ebay from a guy in Harrogate in the U.K.!

Sent loads of emails contacted Ebay etc NO replies after two months I left Scathing feedback,first He had received after 300+ positives.

A week later gets an email from someone who must be a mate of his...this person had been in a bad car accident........I received the record 3 days later.

I contacted Ebay to try and amend my feedback.........they would not let me retract my feedback.ATB Steve

Edited by steve z
Social source share

Hi Andy,won a record on Ebay from a guy in Harrogate in the U.K.!

Sent loads of emails contacted Ebay etc NO replies after two months I left Scathing feedback,first He had received after 300+ positives.

A week later gets an email from someone who must be a mate of his...this person had been in a bad car accident........I received the record 3 days later.

I contacted Ebay to try and amend my feedback.........they would not let me retract my feedback.ATB Steve

Thought I best just add that He has emailed me to tell me he has made a full recovery now :thumbsup::yes:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!