Want: Mad Dog And The Pups - Look Into My Eyes - Magic City 015

boba

Hi. I'm looking for Magic City 015 - mad dog and the pups - Look into my eyes. It's the last mad dog and the pups 45 I need and one of two magic city 45s I still need. Cash or trade, if you want to trade send some wants and tell me what styles you like. Also, I have no idea on the value of this 45. Thanks.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest mickeyfish58

Hi. I'm looking for Magic City 015 - mad dog and the pups - Look into my eyes. It's the last mad dog and the pups 45 I need and one of two magic city 45s I still need. Cash or trade, if you want to trade send some wants and tell me what styles you like. Also, I have no idea on the value of this 45. Thanks.

damn, thought i had it for you then but its mc 007=hep squeeze, sorry bout that
Social source share

damn, thought i had it for you then but its mc 007=hep squeeze, sorry bout that

thanks for looking I appreciate it. Anyone else? Anyone have any comment on if this is rare / valuable? I never really paid attention to all their singles before for some reason until last night I was looking what I was missing.

Social source share

Hi Bob

On the 015 release of 'Please Don't Let Me Go' the dead wax markings are like the 011 release except that the 011 markings are scratched out and 015 is scratched in. On the 'Look Into My Eyes' side the marking are 015.

I may have a spare of the 015 release - but will need to look to see if I'm right.

Just interested in which other Magic City 45 you are missing? Is it Sweet Geraldine on 020 by any chance?

Cheers

Richard

Social source share

Hi Bob

On the 015 release of 'Please Don't Let Me Go' the dead wax markings are like the 011 release except that the 011 markings are scratched out and 015 is scratched in. On the 'Look Into My Eyes' side the marking are 015.

I may have a spare of the 015 release - but will need to look to see if I'm right.

Just interested in which other Magic City 45 you are missing? Is it Sweet Geraldine on 020 by any chance?

Cheers

Richard

yes, the 020 title is what I'm missing.

what do you think the value is on the 015? I don't think there's any northern demand for it, and I would have thought it would have been "discovered" by now if it was northern. If you have a trade we can maybe worth something out over that sterphonics on cha-tok I have a double of. I have a double of the 019 number also.

It's not in discographies for some reason but 018 came out with two flipsides and there is a skye-distributed released of "hip squeeze" with a totally different number (4519 -- if you search ebay the only copies are this release).

Social source share