Could This Be The Future ?

Swifty

And the bloke in the Blue shirt ends up with a couple of birds after ditching his mrs. half way through , Result ! There's hope for me yet :shhh: (I would just like to make it clear that I love my mrs. more than anything :yes: ) just in case she reads this :thumbup:

Swifty :thumbsup:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest Matt Male

What are they putting in the shirts , money or wraps :lol: ?

Swifty

Bit strange that. I reckon it's a Singles Night and they are phone numbers... 'I've Got A Feeling That We'll Be Seeing Each Other Again'?

Social source share

Bit strange that. I reckon it's a Singles Night and they are phone numbers... 'I've Got A Feeling That We'll Be Seeing Each Other Again'?

It's funny you should say that Matt, as I saw the same sort of occurrence last year at Detroits Gay Pride festival & thought "ooh that's a bit forward!!!" when someone from the audience ran up waving a piece of paper at the singer & almost passed out when the singer took it from them. Then when another 20 people did the same I realised it was dollars & the singer was hot for her vocals & nothing else ha ha !

Social source share

Bet he didn't walk around the room as well whilst singing though - He can sing AND play the guitar?!!! - What a God! lol

Len.

I think he would have done if the lead was longer......... :lol:

I keep telling him we should get a band together doing northern covers, and get on Britain's Got Talent....... :D

I have a very pleasant light baritone myself you know............... :yes::P

• Helpful 2
Social source share

If this is the future I'm happy to live in the present (and past). Both vid's just pathetic. That Woolard bloke got a good voice but what he did to 'Come get to this' is a crime.

Benji , it's only a bit tongue in cheek matey , mind you when I get to their age I hope I still go out and enjoy my music

Swifty :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!