wiganer1

Other Versions Of Ill Always Love You - Spinners

Guest Eddies

I've got a version by Timebox tucked away somewhere...yellow piccadilly label I think :g:

I'm sure manship had one of these on auction a few years ago

Edited by Eddies

:hatsoff2: HI ALL ....PETE SMITH is yourMAN, As ge listed loads of cover versions of MOTOWN Records in his mag years ago, I can't put it up on this site as there is copyright to his work,

However anouther Spinners recording by Georgie Fame, Sweet Thing. COLUMBIA UK unreleased, but there are 2 known releases on 45 both are impossible finds, and 1 that although exists, I have doubts on the country, INDIA, so there may be the one country, not to worry as it's on 2 of his LPs, the 4 Tops songs I think are the most covered, but again Pete is the man? :thumbsup: DAVE

The Executive on UK cbs....Roy Carr who used to write for the NME s old group.How much is The Motown Spinners worth these days as opposed to The Spinners....... The ink is black the page is white.

:hatsoff2: HI MARK Yes Timebox made an excellent cover, also a cover of SOUL SORCE is great, Last year I sold of my PYE associates

including this, leaving me with just the DEMOS! i mention this as to the price on SUMMER TIME ON JM AUCTION, WHY CANT SOMEONE PIONT THESE LOONS MY WAY?

Said it before, so I will say it again, I did the UK tour in 76 with BOXER, the late MIKE PATTOS, band, when while holding a 20' inflatable penis, waving it while smoke spurted out, I set myself on fire? and had to jump of the stage at BATH 15'high, so I am the flaming man, :ohmy: DAVE

post-13241-0-58656400-1335934393_thumb.j

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

• 3 posts
    • 318 reads
    • piitu
    • 22 May 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 438 reads
    • Chris Turnbull
    • 15 May 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 126 reads
    • Rogermoff
    • 15 May 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 132 reads
    • GIBMAERD
    • 03 May 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 271 reads
    • EnricoACM1899
    • 20 Apr 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 406 reads
    • eamesy
    • 18 Apr 2018
    • 8 posts
    • 527 reads
    • dylan
    • 18 Apr 2018

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.