• Replies 8
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Eddies

I've got a version by Timebox tucked away somewhere...yellow piccadilly label I think :g:

I'm sure manship had one of these on auction a few years ago

Edited by Eddies
Social source share

:hatsoff2: HI ALL ....PETE SMITH is yourMAN, As ge listed loads of cover versions of MOTOWN Records in his mag years ago, I can't put it up on this site as there is copyright to his work,

However anouther Spinners recording by Georgie Fame, Sweet Thing. COLUMBIA UK unreleased, but there are 2 known releases on 45 both are impossible finds, and 1 that although exists, I have doubts on the country, INDIA, so there may be the one country, not to worry as it's on 2 of his LPs, the 4 Tops songs I think are the most covered, but again Pete is the man? :thumbsup: DAVE

Social source share

:hatsoff2: HI MARK Yes Timebox made an excellent cover, also a cover of SOUL SORCE is great, Last year I sold of my PYE associates

including this, leaving me with just the DEMOS! i mention this as to the price on SUMMER TIME ON JM AUCTION, WHY CANT SOMEONE PIONT THESE LOONS MY WAY?

Said it before, so I will say it again, I did the UK tour in 76 with BOXER, the late MIKE PATTOS, band, when while holding a 20' inflatable penis, waving it while smoke spurted out, I set myself on fire? and had to jump of the stage at BATH 15'high, so I am the flaming man, :ohmy: DAVE

post-13241-0-58656400-1335934393_thumb.j

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!