Sweet/funk/70's Soul Gotta Sell, Some Rares Take A Look

Soulful70s

The Fuzz-mr.heartache and miss tears/do just what you can {calla} NM $250 really obscure does not turn up.

Dee Dee Young-too little in common to be lovers/too little in common to be lovers(talking to my baby) {mil-smi} vg++ $50 killer female versions of mad lads classic.

Larry&Vicky-how I wish(you were here)/soul salute to elvis {Fraternity} vg++ $50 no info on this great dells cover of "the love we had stays on my mind" great sweet/Funk 45.

Fritz hale-Now im using love/somebody help me {detroits own} Strong Ex obscure sweet Gospsoul Speaks of using heroin but now hes using love. Nice 70z soul ballad,even detroit natives have trouble finding this one especially in this clean playing cond. $100

Magnetics-oh love/wasting time {J-V} NM $70 classic group soul harmony/nrthrn flip kinda obscure these days....

The Jives-love/i want you {Teardrop} NM $75 killer sweet/Funk outta Texas in-demand.

Deborah Stephens and Johnny jackson & hot wax-make up for lost time/longstroking {Rainbow Records} NM $100 Very under the radar killer modern soul/Funk could go bigger!! Get it now for a mere $100 I gotta sell records I threw this in my sells list not sure why cause its great and should be a keeper my loss your gain.

M.B. Productions-Stay just one more day/get off the wall and party {Sandellville Records} vg+ $40 full gloss some moderate scuffing plays with some crackle rare modern group soul from 86'

A Tint of darkness-im leaving/Goodbye elvis {Xclusive} NM $25 beautiful 70'z sweet soul outta the bay area.

The Tripps-here comes those heartaches/Give it back {Victoria} vg++ $30, late 60'z xover northrn soul

Tony and Carol-whatever you do/lets not wait {king} vg++ drill hole $40 very rare nrthrn funk

Thnks for looking add $3 shipping usa, $6 shipping rest of world....

Please feel free to pm me if something Interest you

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source