St Doms That Beatin Rhythm Northern Soul Club

Guest laticsbluesmon

Guest laticsbluesmon

Well the 28th April saw a farewell set from DJ BRUCE i played the 8-30 till 9 set then left the building the reason why is the tuesday after Easter i recieved a letter stating after the 28th April nite i would be replaced , i have no problem with be-ing sacked, BUT BY LETTER ? it reminded me of those people who got sacked by text a few years ago. I'm a firm believer of 'say what you see' & if you tell tell them straight its shows RESPECT. I hove no malice towards any other DJ's infact wish them well . i would also like to say ta ra the all the folks there as i left without saying it . I decided to do my 1st spot then go without saying anything . I'm of now to frame my letter & maybe put it on here soon so you call have a chuckle when you feeling down GOOD NIGHT GOD BLESS & A SAFE JOURNEY HOME BRUCE.

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

ME & THERESA TURNED UP AT 12 MIDNITE MATE & WONDERED WHERE YOU WERE, WE CAME TO PICK UP THE DAUGHTER, WHO WENT TO NEWCASTLE & ENDED UP THERE, THATS TWICE IN A YEAR YOU'VE BEEN RELIEVED OF YOUR SERVICES MATE..

DID YOU HAVE TWO WRITTEN'S BEFORE THE FINAL LETTER ??.. MISSCARRIDGE OF JUSTICE ME THINKS !!!!

Social source share

the problem is richies a fruit cake,i've lost count the number of people that have received letters from him,he's also tighter than a glass blowers cheeks so with the price of stamps going up he probably won't send any more....dob

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert