GASHER

Chuck Flamingo...whats My Chances On Rojac..green Vinyl?

ARE THEY ORIGINAL 45s OR COPYS 2nd PRESS LOOK THE SAME AS BLACK VINYL SPOKE WITH THE GUY AND HE TOLD ME HE HAD ABOUT FIVE OR SIX COPY WHEN THEY FIRST CAME OUT IVE BEEN INTO THE SEEN NOW FOR A GOOD FEW YEARS AND SEEN QUITE ALOT OF TOP COLLECTIONS AND NEVER SEEN OR HEARD OF THIS GREEN VINYL COPY

ANY INFO ?

ARE THEY ORIGINAL 45s OR COPYS 2nd PRESS LOOK THE SAME AS BLACK VINYL SPOKE WITH THE GUY AND HE TOLD ME HE HAD ABOUT FIVE OR SIX COPY WHEN THEY FIRST CAME OUT IVE BEEN INTO THE SEEN NOW FOR A GOOD FEW YEARS AND SEEN QUITE ALOT OF TOP COLLECTIONS AND NEVER SEEN OR HEARD OF THIS GREEN VINYL COPY

ANY INFO ?

He says on the listen unless noted they are original and I can't see anything to say a re-press/boot/whatever.

I DID SEE THE LISTING AS ORIG BUT THE FACT ITS GREEN AND PROSSIBLY ANOTHER PRESS BEING GREEN ? GAVE ME A DOUBT's THE CONDITION & DIFFERENT COLOUR LOOKS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE BUT THEN AGAIN THE PROFESSIONALS I KNOW OF ONE COPY IN GOLD VINYL

since seeing this one.

ive noticed 2 other coloured vinyl 45s on ebay.......

CHRIS CLARK / LOVES GONE BAD / VIP RED VINYL

ICE MEN / ITS TIME YOU KNEW / OLE-9 BLUE VINYL

must be the next big must have thing in soul,lol.

now where did i put those spray paint cans.

I seem to recall well known seller and collector John teffteller having a big collection of rare coloured vinyl 45's that are all original .

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.